Woman finds pile of cash in snow

vanfullofretards

http://www.channel3000.com/news/Woman-finds-pile-of-cash-in-snow/-/1648/18128740/-/6qcp5vz/-/index.html

MADISON, Wis. - A 43-year-old Madison woman discovered a significant amount of cash spread out in the snow as she was walking to work Monday morning on the city's near east side.

The woman was walking in the 1800 block of East Johnson Street when a large denomination bill just off the sidewalk caught her eye.

At first she thought this was her lucky day, and then she noticed there were more bills, lots of bills, in the snow near the sidewalk, and she figured she had better call police, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.

Madison police said the bills have been inspected and have been determined to be legitimate and in good condition.

The exact amount of money found is not being released, "but suffice to say it is significant," Madison police said the incident report.

Police said how the bills came to be spread about in the snow is not known, as there were no other clues found -- just the cash.

WHY?

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU CALL THE COPS?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've literally waited my whole life to find a pile of cash somewhere.

i've looked in every crawl space and attic in every place i've moved into, hoping to find something.

i figure in Texas these mexicans that throw sheet rock for a living and sell coke on the side would stash some in their walls or SOMETHING. but no.

whata stupid bitch.

EDIT; prop power level test: +6 tic tacs on a newbie

• Like 3

I always find money. Always.

I found an iphone in a taxi when the 4s was just released. I then went to dinner after trying to go to a mac store, and return it but it was late enough in the evening for them to be closed.

Anyway at dinner they finally call the phone, I tell them I'm at dinner with a friend and my location. Dude comes to the restaurant takes his phone and goes. doesn't even offer to buy dinner. Just a few thank youz. Mind you the phone was laser etched by nike and the guy was some mega successful designer from portland here on business worked exclusively for nike dressed crazy rich. No it wasn't tinker hatfield but go figure.

-Fucking jews.

the first thing that comes to mind is to ask why you were digging around in a garbage can.

You'd be surprised at what people throw out. Among other things I've found money, drugs, art supplies, laptops...those are things I think most 12 ozers can get down with.

I'm guessing I've found slightly more cash than I've lost in my life. Had a few $100 comeups, best ever was $160 in an old backpack at a thrift store. All kinds of smaller finds here and there. I used to be really bad at stuffing wads of cash in random pockets when I'd get change while drunk and dropping 10s and 20s...then a friend told me that since I wear my shoes loose to stuff my money there under my foot. Hasn't been an issue since.

One of my friends found $16K in a lockbox back in the early 90s...he bought some property and found it on his land. Styled everyone out and restored his car with it. Some other friends were cleaning out a house they wanted to squat that turned out to be a trap...they found something like three grand in loose cash, dope and jewelry.

But to answer the original question- I probably would have scooped up the cash and kept it moving but that's me. Maybe she's a Christer or subnormal...who knows what motivates people to do what they do. I wonder how she feels right about now.

You'd be surprised at what people throw out. Among other things I've found money, drugs, art supplies, laptops...those are things I think most 12 ozers can get down with.

I found a pack of smokes sitting on top of a dumpster a few years back, being broke, homeless and fiending at the time it was the best thing in the world. closest I've ever come to a decent come up from trash.

no doubt in my mind I would keep the loot, no idea what was going through her head when she decided to hand that in...

While I probably would have kept the money in that situation and not told anyone, I can understand her actions. If I was 43, financially stable, and living a decent life, I probably wouldn't want to risk potentially getting caught up in some sort of terrible situation as a result of finding and taking a grip of money that more than likely came from illegal means. Getting merked by some meth heads over a few grand wouldn't be the best look.

Ok so about ten years ago I'm walking to my boys house so we can go drink. I stumble across this backpack sitting on a stoop. In it was a nice camera and a bunch of lenses. Pick it up walk to my boys house, we start drinking and open the backpack. Pack of kamel reds light, a nice bubblier, and about an slice on some nice indoors along with over a grand in camera gear. Also in there is a test with this chicks name on it.

I decide to do the right thing, go online and try to look up this chick, come up with nothing. me and my boy spend about 3 hours drunk in the middle of the night calling all the people with her last name in the phonebook before we finally reach her parents. Her parents live out in the burbs and are completely amazed we are trying to return her camera and went through all this trouble to track her down. i give them my number and tell her she can call me and I'm fairly close to where I found it. We smoked a bunch of the weed and all the cigs that night.

Next morning chick calls me up, comes over to pick up her bag in between classes. She is so thankful she ends up giving both of us dome and kicking down the bubblier to us. Me and my boy both smashed a couple times after that. Chick was cute too this petite blonde chick with nice a rack that could deepthroat.

Probably my best experience finding something and returning it to the rightful owner.