• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crackalackin

Seasonal/migrant work in the US?

$18 for a decent pack? of cigarettes?

damn. i'd probably quit by that point

also look like rent is pretty expensive everywhere

thought it was super cheap at first until i realized every place was per week price

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

6 pack of beer i think

cigarettes will set you back about 15 a pack, coffee is around 5 bucks and you would shit your pants when you saw petrol prices here.

Not that any of you fuckers care - but compared to Canada I thought Oz. was expensive when I lived there, but at that time there was a decent amount of job openings for skilled trade.

Here its $10 bucks a pack for smokes

10-15 for a cold 6 pack

$4.86 for a Gallon ($1.28 per liter)

Currently I live in San Francisco (minimum wage 10.24) and work a dead-end food service job.

This is your number one problem. Quit right now and don't ever look back. Food service is the fucking worst. But why not move to colorado or washington and start a weed store. 100% Legal in those states.

You might want to consider using some of your restaurant connections to buy some woman (just ask the mexican dudes who speak no english they know someone) and start a "massage" business. Or you could import some eastern european or asain woman. Figure your investment to buy them would pay off in no time and you would never have to worry about cooch.

You could also slice your finger off at work and just sit back and get workers comp for the rest of your life. You might need to make it a whole hand to that though.

Thought I'd update this, even though I'm sure no one really cares.

I managed to nab a job at a lodge in the Sierras right outside of Yosemite. It was the best thing I've ever done with my life and I find myself very happy. My job is extremely hard, bussing in their fancy restaurant, but it's far better than my last one. I'm leaving at the end of the season, either with an amazing girl I managed to find myself, or a car bought from my friend, to continue the adventure. Phase one went off without a hitch, and thanks for all the advice oontz! Really glad you warned me against WWOOF and the like.

Fuck these pack up and jet threads.

I've got the 2 year itch at work and this only fuels that furnace.

Oh yeah and i want to hear more stories about this "weed harvest / stooge fest" in cali