***NHL 13' Thread- Fuck Bettman

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob last post until series is over.

Hawks really need their first line to start playing if they want any chance of winning this series.

Quenville needs to have his shit in order and have the right people ready since we get the last change the first 2 games. That shit might make/break the series right there. Toews has been hot garbage all playoffs (1 goal, i still think he has a sprained hand etc from a slash in the det series) Hossa hasn't been doing much. Never seen his timing off like this, but he looks a step behind and his passes are 2-3ft in front of the target. Wtf dude.

Hawks are going to have to plant Bickells big ass in front of the net as much as possible. Chara will handle his ass most likely. Their first line needs to start perfoming so we have all 4 rolling like the regular season. We've gotten really lucky so far that Det decided to fold like that, and that La had so many injuries. I still think the best team in the NHL this year is out of the west. But RIGHT NOW I think its boston, and thats all that matters in the end. I'll be surprised if the hawks can pull it off.

Score first, and take the first game please. Really cant imagine losing game 1, on home ice. But its very possible

Series going 6 or 7

Congrats Boston fans. This series is most likely over. Hawks haven't played 30 min, let alone 60. Theyre needs to be an option to decline the power play. Hawks cant score. Theyre lucky to get a shot on net on the pp. They need to plant all 3 fwd's in front of Rask to have any chance at scoring. Was a good run..

boston really scraped out of that one. they didnt even start playing until halfway through regulation or so. i feel like im watching one of the all time classic finals of all time ever,but chicagos puck movement down low is disgusting. chi in 6

:lol:

now i dont even know what to think,whatever. these games have been awesome

Congrats Boston fans. This series is most likely over. Hawks haven't played 30 min, let alone 60. Theyre needs to be an option to decline the power play. Hawks cant score. Theyre lucky to get a shot on net on the pp. They need to plant all 3 fwd's in front of Rask to have any chance at scoring. Was a good run..

you're still a joto^^

congrats Silba...what a game!

Chara blew it on that face-off trying to play the puck, fucking moron.. I wanted it to go 7 with Chicago winning at home

That game gave me a heart attack.

I was just telling my guy, we about to go home and win Game 7.

I was not expecting a tie, let alone a win.

Charra really blew that one, I know he feels like shit.

Kane gets the Conn Smythe, a well deserved trophy for him, he's been great these playoffs.

you're still a joto^^

congrats Silba...what a game!

Chara blew it on that face-off trying to play the puck, fucking moron.. I wanted it to go 7 with Chicago winning at home

This is the last time I'll ever respond to you

I dont know what a "joto" is. But I get the feeling that you couldn't wait to point out something I GUESSED wrong at. What a toy. You've proven you don't even know the basics of hockey numerous times. A waste of space you are.

Congrats Silba, Boats and all the other Hawks fans. Also, to Boston fans, was a great series. Lots of respect for you guys. Only team I really didn't want to see the hawks play.. Anyway till next year, its been fun...

4698274266_401198ba66_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...