Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mosluggo

***NHL 13' Thread- Fuck Bettman

boston really scraped out of that one. they didnt even start playing until halfway through regulation or so. i feel like im watching one of the all time classic finals of all time ever,but chicagos puck movement down low is disgusting. chi in 6

Congrats Boston fans. This series is most likely over. Hawks haven't played 30 min, let alone 60. Theyre needs to be an option to decline the power play. Hawks cant score. Theyre lucky to get a shot on net on the pp. They need to plant all 3 fwd's in front of Rask to have any chance at scoring. Was a good run..

boston really scraped out of that one. they didnt even start playing until halfway through regulation or so. i feel like im watching one of the all time classic finals of all time ever,but chicagos puck movement down low is disgusting. chi in 6

:lol:

now i dont even know what to think,whatever. these games have been awesome

Congrats Boston fans. This series is most likely over. Hawks haven't played 30 min, let alone 60. Theyre needs to be an option to decline the power play. Hawks cant score. Theyre lucky to get a shot on net on the pp. They need to plant all 3 fwd's in front of Rask to have any chance at scoring. Was a good run..

you're still a joto^^

congrats Silba...what a game!

Chara blew it on that face-off trying to play the puck, fucking moron.. I wanted it to go 7 with Chicago winning at home

That game gave me a heart attack.

I was just telling my guy, we about to go home and win Game 7.

I was not expecting a tie, let alone a win.

Charra really blew that one, I know he feels like shit.

Kane gets the Conn Smythe, a well deserved trophy for him, he's been great these playoffs.

you're still a joto^^

congrats Silba...what a game!

Chara blew it on that face-off trying to play the puck, fucking moron.. I wanted it to go 7 with Chicago winning at home

This is the last time I'll ever respond to you

I dont know what a "joto" is. But I get the feeling that you couldn't wait to point out something I GUESSED wrong at. What a toy. You've proven you don't even know the basics of hockey numerous times. A waste of space you are.

Congrats Silba, Boats and all the other Hawks fans. Also, to Boston fans, was a great series. Lots of respect for you guys. Only team I really didn't want to see the hawks play.. Anyway till next year, its been fun...

4698274266_401198ba66_b.jpg

• Like 1

In the midst of my elation, I took a second to laugh at this guy:

1062117_10202128620676128_2123667430_n.jpg?oh=ed5407f89b833b9c3ac1ff940f180604&oe=51CC15A0&__gda__=1372323163_6e566271b121088b22c0df9f58d779a0

Pink Polo N.E. D-Bag: "How could this haaaahppen, don't you know who my faaaahhhhthaaaa is?!"

- Worry about where yaaah paaahk'd yaaah caaaah

"Boston Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron confirmed that he sustained a broken rib and tore cartilage before the deciding game of the Stanley Cup Final."

"Somewhere, Curt Shilling's bloody sock is embarassed.."

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now