***NHL 13' Thread- Fuck Bettman

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to a Dallas Stars game soon

are they any good? i think we got yajimer jager... and mike madano is our coach i think. i heard it on the radio. hockey needs more promoting in Texas, it's a wicked awesome hayride of a sport. like football on ice.

i also hate batman.

This thread blows.

That other hockey forum, the good one, had 19 pages for the hawks in game thread the other day alone lool.

Pretty good so far..

tumblr_miyqh5fxno1s6nbcbo1_500.jpg

Don't like Karlsson as our backup.. Hopefully Crawford's not concussed too bad.. Outdoor college games

es were pretty fun..

Toews is a goddamn pimp

^ Great game to go to

Seabrook who tipped the puck into a wide open net for his 3rd goal of the year and the Hawks 18th win. If you watch the replay below you can see Toews using the reflection of the glass to find where Seabs is. Seabrook didn't even have to shoot the puck, all he had to do was keep his stick on the ice. This was just a beautiful play.

ToewsPassSeabrookGoal.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big fan of the re-alighnment (?) at all... Think only 1 or 2 games vs. detroit per year????GTFO

Love how when the hawks last played Minny and Colorado, the announcers mentioned several times how there was a rivalry between the 2 teams.. Gtfo again, aint no rivalry going on with Chi and Col, Or min.

A rivalry is pit/phi chi/det etc this shit is garbage imo

realign_img.jpg

And is Perry getting suspended?? Really hope so, Anaheim needs to start losing.. And he's gone with the fuckton Getslaf just got id imagine...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...