Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stikkums

What a Nigga Would Do For a Newport!

I haven't watched the click but I am assuming from the derision that the thread starter sucks dick for Newports?

Just what the fuck do you know about clementines and 40 dollar Gouda for breakfast at 2:30 in the afternoon?

Nothing?

Well, with a thread title like this I wouldn't expect you to...peasant

be careful with grapes and raisins, there are some weird links to renal failure in dogs.

that being said, my weimeraner ate 2 pounds of raisins and just crapped them out no problems...

ah he only has 1 at a time and takes him about 15 minutes to eat it, he puts it in his mouth and doesn't crush it, swirls it around his mouth and it falls out again, it is just funny to watch, he rarely has them I don't let him. The only way he actually eats them is if I crush the grape for him, you'd think a Staff would be able to crush a grape.

I got real worried when my dog ate a bar of milk chocolate but I read up on it and as long as not plain choc they should be fine, just bad shits but he was fine. (my ex left it out overnight and he found it, I was pissed!

grapes and raisins are bad for dogs

so is garlic and onions, though you still see em as ingredients in treats.

avocados are a no-no too.

my dogs love chocolate. the fuckers will rip the trash apart just to get to a wrapper that once had some chocolate next to it. once i think it made my dog have some sort of drug overdose. it was awful, it looked like she was on speed or something.

grapes and raisins are bad for dogs

so is garlic and onions, though you still see em as ingredients in treats.

avocados are a no-no too.

my dogs love chocolate. the fuckers will rip the trash apart just to get to a wrapper that once had some chocolate next to it. once i think it made my dog have some sort of drug overdose. it was awful, it looked like she was on speed or something.

if it was dark chocolate your dog wouldnt be here right now.

not true. it can take several pounds of chocolate to kill a dog, and it WAS dark chocolate.

i can't eat milk.

and i don't let them consume it. they get bits of it in crumbs and on wrappers

How Much Chocolate Is Deadly?

If a 50-pound dog eats a teaspoonful of milk chocolate, it's not going to cause serious problems. However, if that same dog gorges himself on a two-layer chocolate cake, his stomach will feel more than upset and soon it's likely he'll be vomiting or experiencing diarrhea.

To answer the question "How much is too much" is not simple. The health and age of your dog must be considered. Obviously if your dog is aged and not in top shape, his reaction to a plate of chocolate is going to be different from a young healthy dog of the same weight.

Another fact that must be considered is this: Not all chocolate is the same. Some has a small amount of theobromine; another type has a large amount and still another contains an amount that is somewhere in between. The quantity has a relationship with the weight of your dog. Small dogs can be poisoned, it is easy to understand, from smaller amounts of theobromine than large dogs.

Wow, I have read that dark chocolate can easily kill a dog, but then I am hardly an expert. My dog ate about 500g of milk chocolate and was hyper as hell.

yeah, the hyperactivity is a sign of poisoning. that's what happened to my girl

took about a day and she was ok. she ate a lot that time, she'd gotten into oreos i think.

just to complete the derail of this thread

White chocolate: 200 ounces per pound of body weight. It takes 250 pounds of white chocolate to cause signs of poisoning in a 20-pound dog, 125 pounds for a 10-pound dog.

Milk chocolate: 1 ounce per pound of body weight. Approximately one pound of milk chocolate is poisonous to a 20-pound dog; one-half pound for a 10-pound dog. The average chocolate bar contains 2 to 3 ounces of milk chocolate. It would take 2-3 candy bars to poison a 10 pound dog. Semi-sweet chocolate has a similar toxic level.

Sweet cocoa: 0.3 ounces per pound of body weight. One-third of a pound of sweet cocoa is toxic to a 20-pound dog; 1/6 pound for a 10-pound dog.

Baking/Dark chocolate: 0.1 ounce per pound body weight. Two one-ounce squares of bakers' chocolate is toxic to a 20-pound dog; one ounce for a 10-pound dog.

not true. it can take several pounds of chocolate to kill a dog, and it WAS dark chocolate.

i can't eat milk.

several pounds of chocolate damn what kind of dog is that clifford the big red dog? :lol:

reason why dogs die from chocolate is because of the caffeine and dark chocolate carries a lot more.

all dogs are different in handling chocolate. i read cases where big dogs ate a small amount of dark chocolate and died

but smaller dogs are more prone to chocolate toxicity

i dont know how much chocolate your dog ate but he got lucky if it was a lot

Wouldnt be 12oz without a derail!!

459.gif

actually that last post was really helpful symbols, I'm off to weigh my dog haha

Back on Track.

Whether or not this video is wack is not the question, (good derailment by the way people) symbols makes a good point. Ch0 has been slow as shit for longer then anytime since the entire board started. This shit use to scroll fast as hell, now the same 10-20 threads sit up there for days at a time. Threads like this, silly as they may be, at least show some participation.

I think I'll make more youtube contributions as they come along. Fat gay nigga faggots eating grasshoppers is where its at.

I for one, welcome our new insect overlords...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now