Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spacecake

Is there a name for this kind of style?

I love that style too. Its like funky hipster type shit. Reminds me a lot of northwest stuff. crucks,wwl.. & vts gets down when it comes to that funky hipster graff. But I think what you posted is European stuff though which I don't care to much for

Yes, I think the 'style' is called "bored little toddler scribbling on everything while mommy's not paying any attention to him" OR "grown man (lol) scribbling on everything while mommy's not paying any attention to him"

Which one are you?

Yes, I think the 'style' is called "bored little toddler scribbling on everything while mommy's not paying any attention to him" OR "grown man (lol) scribbling on everything while mommy's not paying any attention to him"

Which one are you?

You sir, were not banned quick enough.

Not really. I think it was funnier letting him continue caring and putting effort into something that nobody noticed at all.

Also. I don't understand the question.

I might be wrong but in my eyes Sweden is full of it.

I respect anyone doing graffiti the way they want, but I really hate this style.

For me it's like u don't give a shit about even trying to make it look or have any symmetrical elements, or even do straight lines with the same thickness.

But anyone should do it the way they want.

If I'm not mistaken this style evolved, at least in Sweden, because we always had a lot of surveillance on the trains so writers never could do the same thing or evolve as in the states.

I might be wrong!

Just came back to the culture 2 years ago so I can't say I know it all.

Looks like they drew it up in 3rd grade waited till they were older, then put it up