needs help

CMF

hey i need one of you female posters on here, preferably from texas to help me pull a fast one on my baby momma. she hacked into my facebook accnt and has been reading all my shit. so what i need one of yall to help me with is, start up a conversation on there and be like "oh shit! you got me pregerzz!" or HIV or something. just improv the shit and itll be fun. it will help me a lot and teach her a valuable lesson. ill come back to this thread and let you know the results.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect screenshots of this whole thing.

But just to point out wouldn't this person previously need to be facebook friends with you for this to work? So why not get some chick you already know to do this and come on 12oz? Also if you really want to fuck with the chick, just make up some fake std test results and show it to her, make it something horrible like aids, wait a year before telling her you were lying to her so she spends the next year thinking she is gonna get aids and die.

I've had the same FB account for years. For the most part it's just another email/chat account. I rarely post anything publicly besides music links, random thoughts and the occasional article. I don't think I've ever had a public conversation other than comments. I certainly wouldn't air someone out on there, I'd much rather tell them off in person and forget about it.

I'm sure this sounds boring to some of you, and that's fine. I don't like drama, I've had to deal with way too much of it in my life so I tend to avoid it at all costs or nip it in the bud when I can't. Life's too short to engage in pointless stress, and I'll never understand why some people go out of their way to eugage when they could be doing so much more than that.

this thread has potential.

i would love to see it happen.

also, it doesn't need to be a broad from your area, it can be a broad from anywhere, because you know, people travel and shit.

surprised you didnt finish the trinity combo and say "you know, broads travel and shit"

bloodfart would probably play that game

This bitch is already wild paranoid about me and stays full on hating me.

I have never met her.

And never will.

I guess I can send a message saying I have AIDS.

Don't know what kind of lesson that's gonna teach her.

No trust=doomed for failure

A lot of hoodrats on my Facebook will have statuses like:

U hav b33n haCKEd BuY Msz. IndePEndNAT...shE da REalist ByTch iN da BUildin FUQQQ a faKE niqqA!!!

And what that actually means is that some Rhodes Scholars were chilling together, and one just left her Facebook open while she went to beg a Dutch from her boyfriend. Then her friend posted that.

HACKED SCIENCE

I read today that a law got passed in the US saying employers are no longer allowed to ask for your facebook password so they can view your account, not sure what state it was.

But fuck that, if an employer asked for that I would tell them to fuck right off, I could check Reuters for the link but can't be bothered.

I keep my baby moms drama off Facebook and keep it to shouting matches over the telephone!