Happy end of 2012

Illuminati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wifeys homegirl is having a "kid friendly" gathering at her place, she got some bullshit little fireworks leftover from the Forth for the kids at midnite. I learned many years ago that bars/clubs are to be avoided at all costs on NYE, all the schlubbs that can't hold their liquor go crazy. As a hi-class drunkard I refuse to deal with that bullshit.

Had a rough night last night, hid out today...no one had texted me by 3 pm and nothing I saw sounded appealing (i.e. low key and familiar), so spending Rookie Night recovering was no big loss.

Right now I'm hanging out in West Oakland playing "What's that gunshot" with one of my friends. Since we're fresh out of helmet sand body armor I'm going to hold off on going outside for a little while...daybreak sounds about right.

Happy new year. Oh, and LOL Mayans.

poppers.jpg

Starting them a little young, don't you think?

some boy in front of me in the shop about an hour ago was all like "are those marlboro silvers lights?!? i'm tryin to keep off the fags!" then reached for a bottle of poppers an said to the pakistani man behind the til; "i'll keep off the fags but i never said fuck all aboot the bum shaggin'"