Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Illuminati

Happy end of 2012

About to be 2013 in 12 hours where I'm at. Only got one goal tonight and thats not to go to jail, and have this odd feeling I am not going to succeed in that goal.

What the rest of you got planned?

Oh happy new years, go get drunk and here are some tits.

gorgeous-girl-perfect-tits-2427.jpg

tumblr_m61pi1KphI1qjpwfio1_400.png

luna_perfect_tits_punk_attitude.jpg

Wifeys homegirl is having a "kid friendly" gathering at her place, she got some bullshit little fireworks leftover from the Forth for the kids at midnite. I learned many years ago that bars/clubs are to be avoided at all costs on NYE, all the schlubbs that can't hold their liquor go crazy. As a hi-class drunkard I refuse to deal with that bullshit.

High quality steak dinner, followed up by a friends get together.

Bought a nice bottle of champagne for midnight.

Berlin is going crazy for new years. I dont think there's been twenty seconds that have gone by in the last six hours where i haven't heard fireworks. Mostly m80s and cherry bombs and shit. Bout to crash. 2:30 am.

/gettingtooldforallnightnewyearsshenanigans

happy 2k13 nurgas

Nice meal with the wife, stroll about town looking at the idiots, bit of live music, fireworks, asleep on the lounge by 0200 sober as a judge.

Blade steaks marinating in black pepper sauce ready for the BBQ tonight.

And now here's Gerry with the weather......

Had a rough night last night, hid out today...no one had texted me by 3 pm and nothing I saw sounded appealing (i.e. low key and familiar), so spending Rookie Night recovering was no big loss.

Right now I'm hanging out in West Oakland playing "What's that gunshot" with one of my friends. Since we're fresh out of helmet sand body armor I'm going to hold off on going outside for a little while...daybreak sounds about right.

Happy new year. Oh, and LOL Mayans.

Kids just finished doing their poppers. Some asshole a couple streets over was launching mortar rounds at a low angle and they where bursting about 20 feet over head. I thot it was awesome, kids and the wives where all butt hurt.

Happy new years you degenerates.

Kids just finished doing their poppers.

poppers.jpg

Starting them a little young, don't you think?

poppers.jpg

Starting them a little young, don't you think?

some boy in front of me in the shop about an hour ago was all like "are those marlboro silvers lights?!? i'm tryin to keep off the fags!" then reached for a bottle of poppers an said to the pakistani man behind the til; "i'll keep off the fags but i never said fuck all aboot the bum shaggin'"

last night kinda sucked, slept most of the day cause my girl got me sick and then slept most of the night didn't even feel good enough to drink or hit up breakfast of champions this morning

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now