Happy getting older day Shai

Illuminati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dirty. fucking. hippy.

i always guessed R@ndom H3ro would look more like that.

happy birthday fighting the establishment or whatever you kids do these days.

Aging punk.

RH looks like the polar opposite of me.

All I do is follow the action.

I don't know anything about concentrates this year...last year it was all about budder, which is why i haven't smoked since last year.

Eating weed rules even though it cripples you.

I used to have delightful outdoor jaunts when I lived in Copenhagen, which I would cap off by eating a weed cookie while waiting for the bus home. During the ride it would creep, and by the time I was closing my apartment door it was a wrap. Best sleepz evar.

man accused of choking girlfriend with his dreads -

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/01/man-accused-of-choking-girlfriend-with-dreadlocks/

An Oregon woman told police her boyfriend used his dreadlocks to choke her during an argument.

Officers responded to a home in Portland at 2:28 a.m. Monday after receiving a report of a domestic assault.

The victim, who was not identified, told police her boyfriend, Caleb Grotberg, choked her with his dreadlocks, which are matted ropes of hair.

The woman was taken to a Portland hospital where she was treated for “numerous, non-life-threatening injuries,” said Sgt. Pete Simpson of the Portland Police Bureau.

Grotberg, 32, was located by officers in the neighborhood and booked into the Multnomah County Jail.

He is scheduled to be arraigned today on charges of kidnap in the second degree, attempted assault in the second degree, assault in the fourth degree, menacing, and strangulation. All of the charges are domestic violence felony crimes.

XlfNU.jpg

To your credit, no...but we do travel in similar circles, and I come across my fair share of them...I don't think it's unreasonable to assume you know a few as well.

It's like Burning Man...the people who make it happen are usually pretty cool, then everyone else shows up and acts retarded. You kind of feel bad for the first group but at the same time they keep going back year after year after year. Good example- my old housemate. You know who I'm talking about- black kid, East coaster, doberman...he's good folks, even though I stay well clear of his scene.

Maybe, we're possibly going into a weird week here so I might need to hang out. I'll get in touch....oh yeah, we have tons of seeds for winter and spring crops, are you still interested? I asked about starts, so we got some winter/early spring stuff going...it will be a week or so before they're ready.

Budder is something completely different (whipped BHO)...I guess you could eat it but I don't think it would be the same. Some people call it wax, but everyone I know calls this specific brand budder.

i've been fuckin with the wax too. gotta get a titanium nail for my oil rig though my glass ones keep shattering. the thc concentrates are pretty similar to hash oil and pretty much look and get handled the same, imo you get a more chilled high and i don't need as much as the bho. something to look into if its around.