RIP Nekst

validpoint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I grew up on him, jade and vizie in Houston.

I don't know if anyone has it, but the photo of the spot that he and Jade had on the top floor of an abandoned high rise in downtown Houston is one of the first spots that i was ever just baffled that someone got to.

Had a conversation with a friend tonight over dinner about how much this sucks, and how influential he was in our appreciation of graffiti in Houston and around the country.

Rest in peace.

Keep the images coming. Nothing but loving nostalgia.

condolences to the family, friends and crew.

i had moved from texas for awhile when they did that and i remember seeing it online then in person when i moved back to houston and was pretty blown away because no one did shit like that in htown

Man I can believe this is true. Always enjoyed seeing Nekst's stuff from back in the early A2M days. Dude had a solid raw style and painted the best street spots in cities all over. I remember seeing him and Viz in the bay, they killed it in SF. And then they moved on to the next city and did it just as big. He always kept it moving and put in work consistently. Tags, throw ups, pieces, cleans, freights. This guy was well rounded and he set the bar high.

Nekst was the type of writer that we should all aspire to be.

Much respect and my condolences to his family and friends.