RIP Nekst

validpoint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fucking unbelievable.

I always respected the man ... never met, never knew, but his work spoke for itself.

(I hope the mods will take care of those who have posted speculation as to his death).

This fucks me up because he has hit hard as fuck in a lot of places I want to someday do myself. His roller in philly with SKREW is a classic in my mind.

Will be drawing a NEKST outline very soon.

RIP to a dude that put in a ton of fucking work, graffiti needs people like you, and not me.

This is humbling.

rest in peace nekst.

Rip to a legend that was such an inspiration! It's an honor meeting and hanging at steel wheels in ATL... You def went ham on ATL that trip.... I always wonder why it is that people you such high respect and high regards for are the ones that leave us early... Deaths like these are very hard to absorb... Much condolences go out to fam, friends and crew where. Know he will eternally live on forever!!! Rest in paradise homie...

I can definitely speak on the behalf of the entire WH KBT EPC family!

RIPeace