NRA: Put an armed guard in every school, yeah guns!

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and somehow so many of you faggots have problems with that due to your gun phobias.

Lol, phobics, huh?

You realise that a bunch of us here are ex-infantry soldiers, right?

But you're cool, mate. You keep on getting offended, make silly assumptions and call people childish names. Lookin good, bro, lookin rrreeeaaalll good!

Fucking Australia and the UK are way different cases than the US.

Our population dwarfs the former, and were not some tiny little piece of shit island like the latter. Gun control is much easier to enforce on a smaller, controlled island(UK) and in Australia most of your population is concentrated in many of the same areas, always making it easier to control.

Just because gun control works relatively well where you live, doesnt mean it would be effective here. The US does have a gun culture, and there are so many entities tied into the whole thing.

There are already millions of guns out there, say the US implements gun control...now gangs and organized crime will have another billion dollar industry to fund violence and crime. While those of us who would have a gun for no other reason than to take down a doe, or to shoot a fucking nigger breaking into our house, get fucking killed and our shit jacked.

You fucking pussies can stay on your shitty little islands and preach your bullshit gun control.

Im worried about the de facto, or simply put there are millions of fucking guns out there, criminals dont abide by laws, and there will always be guns in America.

Im actually for improved gun safety laws, such as registration, increased difficulty to obtain guns, etc etc.

But taking guns out of hands who follow the rules is just fucking stupid.

lol, isn't that largely what's already been said by most of us on our shitty little islands, though?

Your lack of gun control allowed the crims to arm themselves very well and now it's the Wild West all over again - meaning even those who may not want to arm themselves have to because of the increased risk? Pretty sure that's what a lot of us have already been saying about the US in this thread.

Not to mention that disarmament will never happen. Guns are too ingrained in American culture.

What our third world friends are saying is that had similar policies been implemented in the past within the United States, then there would be less gun crime. Which is about as basic a fact as one can present, and I am forever astounded that people refuse to acknowledge it even if they're more on the pro-gun side of things.

Hold individual people accountable and enforce laws appropriately.

Yeah, and how would that have stopped his kid from being shot and killed? Laws and accountability mean dick all when your kid is already dead.

So, are we going to create a law that enforces civility? I can't even see anything in what this guy said that helps the debate either way.

6 stabbed in BC HOSPITALIZED

weird.

dude goes nuts with a hammer, kills none.

dude goes nuts with a knife, kills none.

dude goes nuts with a gun, kills 26.

but guns are NOT NOT NOT the problem...

and I can't buy switchblades, stilletos, or butterflies... (without my soon to expire mil ID)

fuckin obama.

but you said that guns are the problem, that means that even if obama bans all the evil rifle and guns there will still be violence? but he said that they will stop all this violence!? omg how will i know defend myself?? obama please ban the knife (like UK) and also the sticks and hammers and stones !!

Hold individual people accountable and enforce laws appropriately.

Yeah, and how would that have stopped his kid from being shot and killed? Laws and accountability mean dick all when your kid is already dead.

So, are we going to create a law that enforces civility? I can't even see anything in what this guy said that helps the debate either way.

so you don't understand the difference between causes and consequences and how it is useless to fight consequences?

Weapons of any kind are not the problem, people are the problem. Sick and deranged people are the problem. We need to regulate sick and deranged people. We need to find out why so many are sick and deranged. I guarantee you it has nothing to do with inanimate objects like weapons. This is not a one size fits all situation so banning guns or even just the ar15 will not stop violence and school shootings.

the only result with all those regulations and controls is to deprive honest people to have the possibility to defend by themselves. Criminals and psychos will continue to be armed and the situation will be worst for honest people. Politicians are selling illusions. Having a weapon for self-defense is not an illusion.

but you said that guns are the problem, that means that even if obama bans all the evil rifle and guns there will still be violence? but he said that they will stop all this violence!? omg how will i know defend myself?? obama please ban the knife (like UK) and also the sticks and hammers and stones !!

Yyyyup, you're retarded.

The violence doesn't end, it's just not as devastating. A person with a knife is less able to kill many people in a short amount of time.

The fact you need that spelled out leaves me astounded.

The fact that I keep coming in here is pretty astounding too.....

You guys are ignoring what the problem is.

Why are these people doing these things? This isn't something that has gone on in our society since the dawn of it. It is something that has started to occur only within the last 30 years, and as we get closer to the present it has happened more and more.

Again, I want to point out the pharmaceutical industry, and these medications a large percentage of people are on, for various different reasons.

Here is a great read, I am not done with it but it does she a lot of light onto this subject.

http://www.amazon.com/Medication-Madness-Psychiatric-Violence-Suicide/dp/031256550X

A large portion of these crimes are done by people whom are taking some form if medication. You could point to their illness, but that would just show how naive you are as far as psychiatric problems effect someone. Most people with disorders turn inward and are self destructive rather than lashing out and hurting others. I have worked in a hospital and can confirm this. I've also spent some time a psychiatric hospitals for seminars and training in other area's and workers in those places will repeat the same things I have just said to you.

You could also acknowledge the fact that in most cases with these guns they have been obtained legally, so how would stretching these laws that you would like to see even further help limit the problem. Are we now going to charge and attempt to incriminate people for not locking up there guns the proper way? Are we going to pass laws that force police to go into people's homes who own weapons to insure that they are locked up? I do not agree with such policies and these would lead to further problems.

Also scaring people away from psychiatric help if they need it, is not a good course of action.

A few things to consider before you go banging the drum.

we are not ignoring the problem.

we are simply willing to admit that it is a complex problem that INCLUDES our access to guns.

260 mil over how many years? vs how many have been saved or been given the chance to be alive at all via their government's oppressive infrastructures of running water, sewers, electricity, roads, etc etc. a world with out government is a world of africa. have fun.

and mclovin: you're seriously fucking retarded. you haven't grasped the most basic elements of any conversation that has happened in CF or ch0.

The 20th and 21st centuries, not ancient history or medieval times.

I wasn't suggesting that government vanish from the Earth. It should be rolled back and controlled though.

Public education is horrible, which is a contributing factor. Defense spending is out of control. Follow the Constitution. That isn't what this thread is about though.

You are naive and borderline delusional to think that those kinds of atrocities that were brought up can not happen in the United States, or where ever you currently lay your head.

Fist i know..i don't read through the thread first before i post anything that's one of my habits.. Anyway, I think it all has to do with the pharmaceutical & psychiatric industry. Thomas Szasz (rip) has been talking about this type of stuff for many years. @ILOTS, I think you would like his work if you haven't heard of him already