Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE MERO THREAD

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think that Pig Destroyer thing was bad, just didn't think it was funny.

gasface pretty much nailed the formula for that shit, but I think dude still is witty and quick. But we don't have Dominicans where I come from, so maybe thats the novelty...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm kinda happy for him cuz he said he wanted to get famous and he is almost there.

But honestly he reminds me of every try-hard wannabe rapper I grew up around so I'm just like "blechhhhh plzzzzzzz stfu" cuz they are 24/7 competing with one another to be the loudest retard at the party.

another one..

VS Baltimore party rap..

Wasn't really feeling this one. Not blaming him; his producers likely picked this "topic" to interview gay rappers in Baltimore... and some Baltimore heads seemed annoyed by it making it seem like they're known for their gay scene.

His Complex show is better:

And of course Desus vs. Mero which is usually hilarious:

another one..

VS Baltimore party rap..

this is really exceptionally not good, he's a good sport for taking this on though.

he's so much funnier going off on dumber everyday shit (news, worldstar videos) instead of tryhard subculture blends.

confession: friends-of-friends are into the music portrayed and are fucking insufferable/ruined any value it might have had at any point ... so i'm biased.

He does not do well in front of a camera.

He also gets outshined in a major way when he shares the stage with that dude Desus.

His writing is still some of the funniest stuff I have ever read, and I think it's awesome that he's essentially making a living from his humor. But just because you're funny in one medium doesn't mean you're funny in all of them. People who can be hysterical in conversation might make atrocious stand up comedians.