THE MERO THREAD

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit had me rollin': http://noisey.vice.com/blog/skream-skreamizm-vol-7

"THIS IS MUSIC FOR NIGGAS WHO WEAR FLOOR LENGTH LEATHER TRENCH COATS AND GLIDE AROUND 7/11 LIKE GETTING A SLURPEE AND TAQUITOS IS A MISSION LAURENCE FISHBURNE SENT THEM ON. CHILL MY GUY. YOU ARE NOT A FUTURISTIC ASSASSIN FROM A POST APOCALYPTIC WILLIAMSBURG, YOU ARE A BABYDICK NERD WHO CALLS HIMSELF "SILVER PHOENIXX" IN REAL LIFE CONVERSATION. (TWO X'S IN PHOENIXX BRUH DON'T GET IT FUCKED UP!!) AND HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED THE SCENT OF A HUMAN VAGINA EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME YOUR COUSIN SLEPT OVER AND YOU SNIFFED HER PANTIES SHE LEFT IN THE BATHROOM. (YOU'RE GROSS)"

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't think that Pig Destroyer thing was bad, just didn't think it was funny.

gasface pretty much nailed the formula for that shit, but I think dude still is witty and quick. But we don't have Dominicans where I come from, so maybe thats the novelty...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm kinda happy for him cuz he said he wanted to get famous and he is almost there.

But honestly he reminds me of every try-hard wannabe rapper I grew up around so I'm just like "blechhhhh plzzzzzzz stfu" cuz they are 24/7 competing with one another to be the loudest retard at the party.

another one..

VS Baltimore party rap..

Wasn't really feeling this one. Not blaming him; his producers likely picked this "topic" to interview gay rappers in Baltimore... and some Baltimore heads seemed annoyed by it making it seem like they're known for their gay scene.

His Complex show is better:

And of course Desus vs. Mero which is usually hilarious: