THE MERO THREAD

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never sit around and actually read blogs.

But tonight I spent a few hours reading Mero's stuff.

Even though there was nothing posted that I hadn't already read.

That's all I really have to say about that.

Although I was recently remembering when he was trying to make cutting remarks about my craft mosaic projects saying that I was prolly gonna end up getting wild rich on some hipster art fag shit.

I'm still poor.

But I got everything I could want and more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i pissed in the mouth of an asians open mouth at a massage parler once. she was hip to the shit had a whole ryhthum down grabbin the shower head n holdin it somewhere running in her mouth while i pissed in it.

didnt get the full "im pissing into this broads mouth" feeling i was soul searching for.

may be a do-over in the works now after realizing i shoulda just offered another 50beans to squat in tub with no drinky drinky till after dinky dinky.

shit thats like puttin yer ketchup on the bottom of yer bum, dont make no sense.

if your not mad about the dildo pen are we to assume you have received the dildo pen and if youv received the dildo pen did that cum via Fedex or bum, and if it came in bum did you open it up in front of everyone so they could see or was it in private no need to answer really just curious how the the pen feels about this question actually we already know how the pen felt about this butt please for the sake of a strong, long and most importantly -safe- pen bit there is alot of certified proper information free of charge just like me out there so do your best reading about it all and have a good time out with the boys

• 3 weeks later...