sound cloud......?

Gucci Mane LaFlare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Soundcloud is actually kinda fresh, but its still not the best site to navigate or use, mostly underground heads just trying to put out music from what i've seen. Though haven't logged on in a few weeks so I'm not sure if they actually rolled out the new beta design which makes the site look nicer and has some neat features.

not even clicking the link for his soundcloud. Based on some of the horrible music I've heard on soundcloud I assume he gucci falls into that category.

Soundcloud is actually kinda fresh, but its still not the best site to navigate or use, mostly underground heads just trying to put out music from what i've seen. Though haven't logged on in a few weeks so I'm not sure if they actually rolled out the new beta design which makes the site look nicer and has some neat features.

not even clicking the link for his soundcloud. Based on some of the horrible music I've heard on soundcloud I assume he gucci falls into that category.

http://wisespaceman.bandcamp.com/

i just made a sound cloud thing today, anybody get down with this?

if you do follow me

https://soundcloud.com/tha-boss-don

i'll be posting beats here as i make them

Keep working man, and don't listen to these lames in this here thread.:lol:

I started making beats a year ago, and got clowned hard by people in the beginning, but now the same people clowning are telling me how much i've improved. stick with it if you love it. this shit kind of stopped a young old nigga form jumping off a bridge. (suicide is overrated by the way :rolleyes: )

enough pep talk though, what DAW you working with?

Here's my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/phantomziggy

• Like 1

how old are you? I am assuming early 20's.

At the rate you make this garbage you would be 50 by the time you "produce" anything half decent.

To that effect, just because there are programs that allow you to repetitively make sounds, and add them all together doesn't mean you should have them recorded, or ever put them on the internet. If I made this I would objectively listen to it, trash it and start again.

I am listening to them as I write this and I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. TRON is right, keep trying, but please never make a thread about this crap again.

Thanks and fuck you.