Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gucci Mane LaFlare

sound cloud......?

Soundcloud is actually kinda fresh, but its still not the best site to navigate or use, mostly underground heads just trying to put out music from what i've seen. Though haven't logged on in a few weeks so I'm not sure if they actually rolled out the new beta design which makes the site look nicer and has some neat features.

not even clicking the link for his soundcloud. Based on some of the horrible music I've heard on soundcloud I assume he gucci falls into that category.

not really as horrific as people are saying. not very interesting to listen to. and missing some key components that actually make a good beat. but 12oz channel zero is definitely not the place to get useful feedback on anything..

It's pretty damn bad. I even listened to nearly the whole of the first beat. Sounded like background music on a pause screen for NES game.

Oh a "musician", huh?.... I'll tell ya what then; the best music ever was produced during the 1970's and 80's and it's by The Cure, The Smiths, The Chameleons, The Church, Siouxie and any other goth rock band from that era.

Soundcloud is actually kinda fresh, but its still not the best site to navigate or use, mostly underground heads just trying to put out music from what i've seen. Though haven't logged on in a few weeks so I'm not sure if they actually rolled out the new beta design which makes the site look nicer and has some neat features.

not even clicking the link for his soundcloud. Based on some of the horrible music I've heard on soundcloud I assume he gucci falls into that category.

http://wisespaceman.bandcamp.com/

i just made a sound cloud thing today, anybody get down with this?

if you do follow me

https://soundcloud.com/tha-boss-don

i'll be posting beats here as i make them

Keep working man, and don't listen to these lames in this here thread.:lol:

I started making beats a year ago, and got clowned hard by people in the beginning, but now the same people clowning are telling me how much i've improved. stick with it if you love it. this shit kind of stopped a young old nigga form jumping off a bridge. (suicide is overrated by the way :rolleyes: )

enough pep talk though, what DAW you working with?

Here's my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/phantomziggy

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now