Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eyar

27 dead in elementary school shooting

What I find hilarious about all the people pushing for any sort of law restricting the owner ship of a particular gun, gun accessory or out right gun bans, is you are essentially pushing for the caging or killing of anyone who does not feel your choice best suits them. With your fear or lack of understanding, you are willing to throw me in jail for non compliance of your view point/idea/law, if I or anyone resist this sort of law and subsequent jailing I would be met with violence of a man with a badge and gun. Thus depriving a family and a child of a father and husband. You are using violence to combat "potential" violence.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you are essentially pushing for the caging or killing of anyone who does not feel your choice best suits them.

that escalated pretty quickly

quite.

he and AOD will get along splendidly.

If you didn't vote for obama you should be dead, because we disagree on who was slightly less shitty.

I don't think the problem is guns

I wanna know when an why we stopped putting crazy people.in asylums

Remove the psychos ffrom the equation

When Ronald Reagan was governor of CA he cut funding for all of the state mental hospitals, so unless you're bull goose loony or insured you can't get committed.

No one wants to admit that America is more or less fucked because that might actually force people to look at the situation objectively and do something about it, instead of argue about gun control or gay marriage or whatever red herring the media decides to run with.

RIP for those folks, fuck Westboro, and if you have kids do right by them.

• Like 1

yes Gutterball, I want you dead. you got me, I want to herd all gun owners and their families in to the fields and shoot them with their own guns and then throw those guns in to a smelter thereby removing the problem permanently. The next step in my plan is to urinate on the US flag and wipe my ass with the constitution. word up.

Hey tango, that does not surprise me, not so much of your own actions...but via your coward ass pushing for legislation to put peaceful individuals like me in jail. You can piss on the flag all you want, and wipe your ass with that failed social contract. I do not cling to those things, those two things do not grant me the right to protect my family or self, self defense is a basic human right that we are born with only cowards like you would like to strip me of that. Damn Statist. Word up.

Anyone who just looks at the difference in gun deaths in the U.S. compared to pretty much the rest of the civilised world and you would be retarded not to admit America has some serious fucking issues.

we should monitor and track all mentally ill people in the US. Whether it be depression, mpd, schizophrenia, bi polar disorder, ptsd, insomnia, or anything else. fuck them. they are the problem, not the guns...

You can't possibly be serious. How could something like this even be accomplished? People like you are the problem. Fucking control freaks

537631_500512573303356_641385996_n.jpg

• Like 1

When Ronald Reagan was governor of CA he cut funding for all of the state mental hospitals, so unless you're bull goose loony or insured you can't get committed.

I think that there were also a lot new anti-psychotic drugs that hit the market around that time which along with the myth of the asylum moochers enabled the large scale shuttering of mental institutions.

I have never personally had any experience with institutions but if the difficulties with getting that level of care are comparable to getting in patient drug treatment which seems to be darn near impossible in the cases I have seen.

I for one think that there should be fully funded mental asylums but it seems our culture would prefer to address the issue via jails.

self defense is a basic human right that we are born with

No it's not. Rights are a fantasy that people like you think exist in the real world. You are not born with anything other than your own body. Everything else is made up by us and if you think there are objective rights intrinsic of being a human/animal then you're living in a fantasy world.

holy shit dude.

seriously.

Hahahahhaha, seriously, this dude operates about 3 days behind the rest of the world on pretty much everything.

McLovin, if you are under 18 years of age, I'm sorry as you are only acting your age. If you are above 18, hahahahaha!!

I heard a small school in Texas just passed a ruling for teachers to be able to carry to work legally.

http://kfyo.com/harrold-isd-superintendent-david-thweatt-defends-teachers-having-concealed-carry-on-school-campuses-audio/

The other thing that will start to come from these events is a lot of people being deterred from pursuing a career in education.

I had a couple of teachers that certainly seemed to me have mental health issued, add that to the very real possibility of a physical altercation between a student and a teacher and I am sure it would just be a matter of time before the brilliant idea of arming teachers backfired.

It also brings the US gov. one step closer to disarming its people and freighting them to concentration camps dotted around the country, revealing the long term plan of marking ten states out, all controlled by one government, then rapidly killing off the undesirables with biochemical attacks.

Clearly.

The only thing that will change is for the next couple of months people will assume you want to hear their stance on gun control,

even though it's the exact same stance they had before this went down.

I think it will shake things up a little more than that.

If there is ever to be a discussion about this it will almost have to happen now.

I bet the gun manufactures are stoked, I do not know but have to assume that events like this are really good for business.

Also, the gun lobby is obviously losing, year after year, the same support/influence they once had. Did they even back ONE successful candidate over the last 10 years?

I bet the gun manufactures are stoked, I do not know but have to assume that events like this are really good for business.

This support for guns is not just abstract: the FBI has logged a record 16.8 million background checks for gun purchases this year.

Read more: http://ideas.time.com/2012/12/17/viewpoint-if-we-want-gun-control-well-need-to-compromise/#ixzz2FLz4xjXm

every post you make i think less of you.

for those of you that didn't click the link: summary; its total bullshit that we're furious over the murder of children because we don't present the same fury for innocents that are brown and die in war.