The Shame. (POF thread gone too far)

Fist 666

12oz,

i am ashamed.

i think i just did the grossest thing i've ever done.

mother of 3. lives in the trailer park not far from my place.

as her shirt came up i could feel all the stretch marks like cracked concrete on her side.

i started to smirk thinking this will make a funny story, she thought i was aroused.

i led her to my room. we strip. I think about taking my glasses off (i'm nearsighted) so I can pretend I'm elsewhere. I knew what i was doing was not good. and it kept getting worse. she smelled like trailer (i've lived in parks, i know). that mix of papa john's garlic sauce and cigarette smoke with hint of litter box in the finish.

I've hogged before. sober. I've whaled and made it out okay. I'll make this too but its all wrong. all wrong.

her bra was one of those super stuffed ones. she says, "my bra is a bit deceiving but no one has ever been disappointed." she lost 4 cup sizes to reveal gnarly near-pancakes with oversized aereolas. leopard print too. stupid.

its truly amazing what a pair of jeans can hold in place. pudding in human shape. stretch marked pudding in human shape. pudding thats been exposed to air and gets that cracked film across it from drying. ugh. mud in national geographic films that dries in the summer droughts.

she got under the covers. we made out and i tried to be somewhere else while i fingered her. i've never felt like i could outright fist someone without lube and yellow kitchen gloves. i didn't.

i asked what she wanted. "you. is that okay?" i put on a condom and push her knees to her chest. her fat leaks out to her sides. she looks like a hot water bottle leftover from the 70s. but gross pale white, like white walled tires discarded in arizona desert dumps, cracked, yellowed and faded under an unforgiving sun. a tulip's wilted stalk after an early freeze, turgor pressure gone, cells burst, only an exterior membrane holding a memory of what nature had intended.

as i push into her i feel the stubble on her calves and inner thigh rub my side. "what am i doing?" i think, she says, "tell me when you're going to cum." i fuck for a few minutes. I slip out a few times. she's smiling, moaning. i can smell her. i flip her over. roll really.

there is no muscle in her pudgy ass. the cheeks flap apart like old flags in a wind storm as she moves to be face down. her butt hole looks ravaged.

i grab her shoulder and force my dick back into her.

my penis didn't want to play and after 5 minutes of boning my dick decided game-over. i pushed rope as long as i could but that marsupial flap of belly evilT mentioned, the in-grown vagina hair (if you're chubby why bother with a landing strip?), the stretchmark sun rays emanating from her nipples, the backne i'd felt grate my fingertips as i'd undone her obscenely deceiving bra...

i tell her its done. "it is not going to happen."

she points to her face, "come up here for a minute." i'm about 1/2 mast. she has a tongue ring. haven't had that since high school. "this might work," i think

she sucks. i get maybe to 3/4. if my dick had wanted to play i could have rough-face-fucked for all she was worth. she was into it. i couldn't get my mind back in the game. the funny-story-game, that is. or the boner game. she had a few white heads on her face that were pissing me off.

i lay down beside her, she kind of rolls over and grabs her pants/panties pile and pulls them on together.

"i guess i should get back to my kids..."

"yeah probably that would be the right thing to do."

"k..."

i walk her to the door.

i notice that my porchlight is a joke, it doesn't really light shit beyond the front step.

she says, "i'll see you around."

"yeah."

5 minutes passes.

she texts, "question. might be dumb. have to ask and want an honest answer. was it me?"

"i don't know." i don't want to be a dick to her. i'm not angry yet, still recoiled into a dark place i haven't been in years.

"its ok if it was. just wondering. sorry if i didn't seem to be what you expected."

"k"

its all too much. i need to shower. i washed my hands but i can still smell her as i type.

i need a shower beer and a shower.

goodnight 12oz.

TLDR: i fucked a trailer park mother of 3 and gave you guys the details of shame. now i'm going to shower.

tumblr_m61z88Z0Vo1qc4utoo1_250.gif

• Like 6
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO, NO, NO! No pics, nobody needs to see that. I can vouch for this in principal. It was every bit as bad as you imagine it was, and in some ways worse.

Fist: Its a bit easier if you watch the kid ruin her from the inside out gradually, like the "boiling frog". If you're just dropped in to it, its going to be a shock to your system. They can be a source of easy ass, if you can handle the "draw backs".

Protip: If this is a route any of you want to take, get that highlight reel going strong in your head before you get down to bussiness.

as i push into her i feel the stubble on her calves and inner thigh rub my side.

The whole story was enchantingly repulsive. But this, to me, is without question one of the most subtly disgusting things you can run across.

pulitzer-prize-for-literature.jpg?w=630

The url that this picture came from is oddly appropriate. "momfog"

yeah, no pics will happen.

when i lifted my comforter this morning i got a strong waft of her again. terrible. how can you be somewhere for 10 minutes tops and leave your stink?

i really am a shitty person. my penis is a better person than i am for bailing on the whole thing.

i'm gonna call it on moms for now. unless i meet some hot yoga mom, which is a possibility here in CO.

on rereading, sorry for the grammatical errors. if i get bored i might write the whole story from the start on pof to the bar and then home... clean it up, make a proper story of it.

its gross.

i haven't had that switch go off in my head since i was a private. when i first saw her in person i was disgusted, but i made myself dig deep and find the ability to try, to say: i can and will fuck this, for lulz and loneliness. but it clicked. it took 1 highlife and my old bachelor brain kicked in.

• Props 1

first: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fist 666 again.

second: you why they invented table-legs? the first idea you think is for tables , but that's just another tale made up by some unemployed motherfucker smoking pot and making up story's and shit. the table leg was invented by some gnarly ass milf fucking horny bastard just fucking anything within sight and with legs. this one time this walking STD wound up with an ugly ass whore, just the one you described in your post, but his dick was limp like the bitch he was fucking , so he carved a wooden leg out of a tree somewhere and finished the job with her. after he cried and washed his dick in some bowl with piss water, he grabbed a beer but couldn't find anything to put it on, considering that his bowl was filled with nasty cunt water. so he carved some other poles and put some wooden planks on it and tadaaaa a table was fucking invented.

To all who shall see these presents, greeting:

Know ye, that on the the 5th day of December in the year of our Lord two thousand and twelve, Fist 666 did encounter a "fupa troopa" at the "bar", and showing great bravery and selflessness, did engage and successfully removed said "fupa-troopa" from the "bar". Even after becoming physically and mentally exhausted during the corse of the engagement, Fist 666 continued to sling rope in an attempt to bring the engagement to a successful conclusion. Fist 666's actions reflect great credit upon himself, and are in keeping with the highest traditions of the oontz.

Submitted by my hand, 06/DEC/2012

Eviltrailer77

f020.jpg

Shake with the right, accept with the left, smile for the camera.