MEDIA WHORES?

john_gacy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfffft, trauma noobs.,

There's a chance that dude in the pic is still alive. I can't remember all the details but people in between trains like that have lived until the train is pulled away from them. It's something along the lines of the train and platform acting as a tornicade and the person can at least be kept alive for a short while. Not long ago over here a dude was in a similar situation (maybe not as low as this cat up there) and we was kept alive long enough for his wife to be by his side. When they lifted the train of with air bags he died. Had something to do with....., don't quote me on this, the particular gasses that are released by dead blood cells in to the system after crushing overwhelms the system and you die. Of course longer term, the mangulated guts, blood loss and such will get ya but this was the way it was explained by some trauma bloke out here when the situation arose.

I always thought it was just because it seals off the body and blood circulation can continue. I know this happens to fucktards dicking around in the bowl at freight yards. Happen to be crossing a line and a car they sent down the hump hill rolling all silent and stuff squishes you. The coupler will connect through your body and you'll stay alive till they separate the cars.

As someone else already said, you miss the point (twice).

Sorry if it's getting you bent out of shape.

Haha, sorry, don't think it's me that's getting bent out of shape here, my friend!

But sure, I'll play along. Why do you care that some photographer does one thing but says he did another and that some crappy tabloid runs a picture of it?

And just to save any confusion, personally, I don't care either way if guy died, I couldn't care less whether a photographer took pics, helped, didn't help or if they made an academy award winning film out of it. None of this has an effect on my life or those that I care about, so I really don't care one bit.

Why do I want to know why you care about the journo saying he was trying to help when he was really just taking ghoul shots for his ghoul paper? Because I care about you, John. I really, really care.

* Just to clarify as well, I'm not trying to put shit on anyone for having an interest in this or caring about this and that. Nothing wrong with caring about stuff, I'm just asking why, is all.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't blame the photographer or the newspaper, it is the world we live in, people rarely give a flying fuck about anything, the press is all sensationalism, people love that shit, the photographers job is to take pictures, he probably did it without even thinking like second nature.

People die, if they get a chance people will photograph it.

I think people care too much about shit that doesn't matter. Who cares if dude got a flick, mucho props to him for doing his job. How about platform security and safety being an issue, and why the fag threw the other into the tracks? Or the fact the economy is collapsing still, but what do I know.