Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

##going to greater heights##

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: RICHMOND???????

Originally posted by JERKER !

everyone on here tries to push va so hard well post some of the crazy shit that gets hit out there especially the freeways. i mean shit if your coming into richmond from the south its close kwote and expert i-beams. and from the north its kwote and wel expert expert and expert... but so one on here has to have those. if so, hook it up.

Forgotten Morals crew

Its funny to here people talk about these one or two spots as if it puts richmond on the map or something... I have lived in cali as well as virginia i have spent weeks in richmond and im sorry it makes me laugh. They are good spots but nothing compared to the ballsy shit you see in cali. There are 100's of bridges that have been hit in la with full colored peaces on them instead of outlines.. I am no way dissing these spots or writers i just dont see what the fuss is about. More people need to do shit like them.

i almost died here

Originally posted by Dawood

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2d905b3127cce9f77f921a7b10000001410'>

RELM 1 SA...FNF...BLT...DST...RTS...CONTROL

this is all buffed now,so i tryed to hi it agin(the bricks). anyways i get climb the wall and start up the fire escape, as im climbing the last set of stairs and the fucking thing starts to come off the building. i shit my fucking pants. to top it off i jump down and the lynn police are pulling i. so i acted like i was pissing and they bought it.

they fixxed it all up now new glass ect. its a good spot tho.

damn, ive got some crazy motherfukin flix for this shit too, ima going to scan em and post em', they aint too crazy, but damn wuz that shit fun, anyway, they'll be up in a day or too... HUGE props to kids holding this shit down, nice posts everyone, help keep graFF. killen and bomb like FUK !!

FRONTS OF HEAVENS (THE GREEN, NOT BACK SIDES ARE MY FAV...) OVER HIGHWAYS...

BUT I GOT POPPED DOING EM.....ENDED UP DOING 36 TOTAL BEFORE BEING POPPED....I DIDNT KNOW EACH ONE WAS A FELONY SO THAT LEAVES ME WITH A 3RD DEGREE FELONY...

REBS *BK *AKG