##going to greater heights##

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FRONTS OF HEAVENS (THE GREEN, NOT BACK SIDES ARE MY FAV...) OVER HIGHWAYS...

BUT I GOT POPPED DOING EM.....ENDED UP DOING 36 TOTAL BEFORE BEING POPPED....I DIDNT KNOW EACH ONE WAS A FELONY SO THAT LEAVES ME WITH A 3RD DEGREE FELONY...

REBS *BK *AKG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by imbrucewayne

theres no way thats 20 feet high, you can see the door to the building, in comparison the door frame is prolly 8 feet high, and by my best judgment that roller doesn't look any higher than that, mabey alittle higher.

there's 2 seperate buildings buddy. Considering when i took this picture i zoomed in as much as i could with my 2.0 megapixel camera. If u don't believe me instant message CROWRA, next time hes on this site. Disregarding this picture, keep the dope fliks comin'

Originally posted by imbrucewayne

It's sick either way, and yeah I can tell theres some type of forshortening or something going on. by any chance are you a cleveland writer?

thanks for realizing that. No, i used to live in NYC and moved to Toledo. But one of my good buds Spend is all over Cleveland. Hit me up if u wanna paint, my e-mail is iceymike44@aol.com

Archived