Help a nurga out with 5 minutes?

Keepitrail

OK so Photobucket is doing this contest. Adventure time contest. You upload some photos and tell a little story and then you can acquire currency. Currency which I am devoid of.

Initially I passed it off, but then I looked at the entries that were already posted and they were all wack as fuck. Like two or three photos about how your bff made cupcakes or how Uncle Herbert caught a big fish in Idaho. The software is buggy as hell, but I made one anyway.

SO, I remember one time someone on here was trying to get his little sister (supposedly) tickets to Hanna Montana and everyone in the thread was supposed to enter. Well, I ended up winning the tickets and some lucky 12oz member got to see Hanna montana live fo' free.

Ergo defacto, what I'm asking is that if you got a photobucket account, click my link and "like" the story. Comment on the images. Hell, even spread it on your social medias.

I'm typing this on a public library computer. Tonight, I'll be catching a 2am freight from Oakland to (supposedly) Marion, AR - eventually.

I had to make the story "family friendly", so forgive me if it's cheesy. I couldn't really put up flicks of dead animals and dope plants and guns. Just the PG shit.

TL:DR

Help a nurga win some dough and click this link, like it, comment on the photos, share it, etc.

Contest ends DECEMBER 9th!!

http://s1324.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepItRail/story/15433

Also,

Thanks for all the support as I've been traveling, and I'll be hitting some of you up as I travel.

Specail thanks to seeking, xen, Nightmare, Lewis&Clark, BloodyWishes, decypheron, BOATS, fist666, lies, KARLhungus, rollingnowhere, any2, edogg, inkface, blank, CALIgula, vanfull, crooked, BELTOLEUM, Iron Chef, and everyone who's been so fucking legit it's inconceivable, I'm writing this on the fly with my internet time running out, sorry if I left you out you are all cool as fuck. hope to see you all one day, and those I have so far, I hope to see again.

And if you hooligans helps me to win some dough, send a PM and I'll be sending you a package. BET.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh shit it's takin off. Loud as fuck!!! Just read all of the page 1 yall are filing killing me right now. Thanks for all the contributin. Sitting in a 3 square ft room next to a freight engine. Hoping I don't get busted in on. Thanks again. Will update when I can find a charger in the engine room. HOLLLAARR! So many pics to come.