Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keepitrail

Help a nurga out with 5 minutes?

OK so Photobucket is doing this contest. Adventure time contest. You upload some photos and tell a little story and then you can acquire currency. Currency which I am devoid of.

Initially I passed it off, but then I looked at the entries that were already posted and they were all wack as fuck. Like two or three photos about how your bff made cupcakes or how Uncle Herbert caught a big fish in Idaho. The software is buggy as hell, but I made one anyway.

SO, I remember one time someone on here was trying to get his little sister (supposedly) tickets to Hanna Montana and everyone in the thread was supposed to enter. Well, I ended up winning the tickets and some lucky 12oz member got to see Hanna montana live fo' free.

Ergo defacto, what I'm asking is that if you got a photobucket account, click my link and "like" the story. Comment on the images. Hell, even spread it on your social medias.

I'm typing this on a public library computer. Tonight, I'll be catching a 2am freight from Oakland to (supposedly) Marion, AR - eventually.

I had to make the story "family friendly", so forgive me if it's cheesy. I couldn't really put up flicks of dead animals and dope plants and guns. Just the PG shit.

TL:DR

Help a nurga win some dough and click this link, like it, comment on the photos, share it, etc.

Contest ends DECEMBER 9th!!

http://s1324.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepItRail/story/15433

Also,

Thanks for all the support as I've been traveling, and I'll be hitting some of you up as I travel.

Specail thanks to seeking, xen, Nightmare, Lewis&Clark, BloodyWishes, decypheron, BOATS, fist666, lies, KARLhungus, rollingnowhere, any2, edogg, inkface, blank, CALIgula, vanfull, crooked, BELTOLEUM, Iron Chef, and everyone who's been so fucking legit it's inconceivable, I'm writing this on the fly with my internet time running out, sorry if I left you out you are all cool as fuck. hope to see you all one day, and those I have so far, I hope to see again.

And if you hooligans helps me to win some dough, send a PM and I'll be sending you a package. BET.

• Like 2

i liked as many of the individual pics as i could as well, don't know if that will make a difference.

That was a pretty cool, I kind of hate the way photobucket's new layout looks though.

Liked. Then I signed into my other account and liked. Also broke into my ex's account and liked from there.

Ok word done, even though i had no idea what email accounts were tied to photobuckets and that took me like 40 minutes to find one.

i liked as many of the individual pics as i could as well, don't know if that will make a difference.

so have I.

Story Stats

23 Likes

oontz sleeping on KIR

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now