What's up ladies?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs habs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

bump is PopGunWar in prison yet for stealing Diesel jeans while barred out?

I made this thread as a joke like when you show up to your homie's house and say "what's up ladies" to the guys..... and it was a little bit of a tickle at PGW /nh because he used to always make those threads about what's in your pockets.

I'm wearing -> old ass "level 3" jeans, an Infiniti racing t-shirt, and a black/red pair of nike dry fit socks.  Level 3 means that they're no longer fit to wear to the office so I wear them to work on vehicles or do anything that may fuck up my pants.  Let me explain the levels.  I learned this from my friend because he rates his towels like this.

Level 1 - new jeans, still dark colored, don't want to fuck them up, wear them a few times before washing to avoid making them wash color out, get mad if spill anything on them like food.

Level 2 - worn in but not fucked up, still ok to wear to work.

Level 3 - holes or tears in your jeans.  These are for doing yard work, hanging out at the neighbor's house, working on vehicles, riding bmx, etc.

Level 4 - holes so big they're crazy, time to cut into a very short pair of jorts and troll my gf with them.  The kind where the pockets are longer than the cut of the jorts.

The towel rating is basically the same with level 4 being used to clean up oil spills in the garage and maybe throw away afterwards.... or wash at the laundry mat lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

Im rocking a pair of level 3 sweat pants. The elastic is blown out around the ankles, one of the pockets is fully intact but the seam holding it to the top of the pants is gone so you can either use the pocket or slide your hand behind the pocket to play with your balls. Also there are stains. These badboys are prime candidates for sworts. Once fashioned into sworts, i do believe if i twist them to the side i will be able to stuff my cock and balls into the pocket from inside. 

Pictures to come.

• LOL! 2

On 3/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, mr.yuck said:

i do believe if i twist them to the side i will be able to stuff my cock and balls into the pocket from inside. 

Pictures to come.

when I saw this thread bumped I was expecting pictures. 

im still expecting pictures. 

• LOL! 1