Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Friend of The Devil

Does -sudz- still post on 12 oz???

i mainly wish THE DEVIL! still posted on here cuz i wanted to hear how is lady drama played out.

alas, that was like 5 years ago.

browner. i also miss browner.

did you(fod) ever finish that story you were telling ?

I asked something about suds awhile back and someone asked me if i finished the story i was writing?

same poster?

conspiracy?

I'm jealous of people who have ancient dump folders from back in the day 12oz activity

remember -Sudz- ??? The kid that used to draw the cows and post em 12 years ago? Whatever happened 2 him? Ouija was a mod back then 2....

Why you askin cop questions?

Threads like this remind me of the episodes of Saved by the Bell when they all go away and work at the beach for the summer. They meet that new chick zack has a fling with and other people. And then.... Those people from that season are never seen from or heard from or talked about again.

Saved by Channel Zero Or Oontzed By The Bell.

You guys aren't going to believe this, but I'm required by the mental health law division to meet with a Dale Gribble type crackhead sha shaa middle school counselor type dude once a week. He insists we got hiking and one time we went on a hike and dude turns around real fast all "Sha shaaa" just like in that picture, cept dudes wearing a leather jacket and has his hand in the pockets like he's going to pull out a weapon or some shit. What a fucking train wreck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now