the greatest transfat demiplatonic cis-gendered blog you've never seen

crime stoppers

Meet Jenn;

22. Cisgendered white female. Transabled. Pansexual. Tortoisekin. Singlet. Gainer. Vegan. Feminist. Fat activist. Transfat activist. Demiplatonic. Aromantic. Asensual. Currently questioning my ethnicity.

Now meet Justice;

23. Genderfluid FAAB. All pronouns acceptable. Racially mixed PoC. Pansexual but currently nonsexual. Trans* activist. Hardcore vegan activist. Animal rights. Organic Raw Veganism. Former O.S. Anti-racism. ED recovery. BPD. OCD.

these androgynous dipshits have created the most amazingly hilarious blog i've ever come across.

http://x-trung.tumblr.com/

"Anonymous asked: Jenn, I Identify as a cloud of cosmic gas from the 17th dimension. The problem is, that I have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a cloud of extradimensional sentient gas. do you have any tips or trick to help me get into the antimassive mood?

Jenn here. This is somewhat tricky. While this is a completely valid identity, I assume you are in a human body since you are typing to me. Human bodies can be limiting in that their inhabitants aren’t always human. I would say that your best bet would be transcendental meditation. I have lurked on certain forums in which posters stated that it helped them explore different dimensions. Lucid dreaming can apparently have a similar if not identical effect. If neither of these help, perhaps you could try drawing pictures of the entity you identify as."

these idiots take this shit super serial, and we should do everything we can to fuck with them.

it will be hard to beat the dude who identifies with being a piece of faeces and some of the other shit, but tits...and anus.

kSXYn.gif

eZ8Un.gif

l2mnK.gif

XszXN.gif

48E9M.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did not read, since I've personally heard enough about this shit for three lifetimes.

I've found that if you tell people "You know, it's cool that you are who you are and I'm on your side, but talking about your sexual/political/body/gender issues at length whenever I'm around you is goddamned boring beyond belief....so if we can't have a normal friendship I gotta peace you out" you sometimes end up with some awesome friends. Or some really fucking funny enemies that get shut down whenever you're hanging out and they decide to try to call you out in public....and everyone tells them "No, that's not even close to what ________'s about, so quit being a dramatic bitch or leave."

Don't get me wrong, it's good people are talking about this stuff, but it's extremely annoying when it consumes someone to the point where they feel compelled to dominate whatever social setting they're in.

This stuff drives me crazy.

My ex-wife went to Evergreen which is full of 3rd gender/pangender politics nonsense and I've been exposed to every level of this nonsense.

If you like to suck dick and were born with a dick, you're gay.

If you like vagina and born with a vagina, you're a lesbian.

If you have either and like either, you're bi.

It doesn't matter how you dress or how you like to fuck.

Identity is bullshit, playing the victim is bullshit. I truly have no respect/patience for shit like this. First world problem nonsense. A bunch of spoiled motherfuckers with too much time that have found the audacity to catch feelings about everything blowing in the wind.

My ex-wife went to Evergreen which is full of 3rd gender/pangender politics nonsense and I've been exposed to every level of this nonsense.

Someday I would like to move to the NW but I hear that it's even worse than Oakland in this respect. Must be the weather.

I wholeheartedly agree with the last sentence. One time I told someone who was rambiling at me about some damn thing that unless they were trying to fuck me, then why would they think that I needed to hear about their sexuality for a half hour? I suppose it was kind of a jerk thing to say but it shut them up.

Identity politics being trendy is bullshit, playing the victim is bullshit.

I amended the first half and agree with the second to a point. Some people have been through some heavy shit, but if surviving/enduring it isn't enough then I don't know why you to expect me to survive/endure your whines and rants about misfortunes that have nothing to do with my life.

Another thing that works is when you flip the script on the afflicted party with this line-

"You know, I was trying to be nice when I set my boundaries with you earlier but when you continued it was a trigger for some stuff that happened in my life that I really don't want to revisit. So if we can't change the subject I can't talk to you anymore."

"Some stuff that happened" translates to "the other million times I had to hear this shit" and "set my boundaries" means "I don't want to talk about this shit again." Try it sometime, the results may surprise you.

I just walk away when it comes up, my ex was much more tolerant than I, and I put her in some pretty awkward/funny (for me) situations by refusing to acknowledge that there is merit to this stuff.

And I agree, there are some legitimate victims who have overcome fucked up childhoods and lives, and have been through things I cannot understand or relate to, but fighting for a bathroom that matches how you feel about your genitalia that day? Come on.

I don't care that you're a strap-on power bottom lumber jack dock worker that likes to bake and sometimes you don't strap your boobs flat.

The NW is rad, but there are parts that I couldn't deal with. Portland and Olympia seem to be the real strongholds for this stuff. Tacoma is gritty and shit like that doesn't really fly, Seattle has it a lot more, but not overwhelmingly so.

I avoid it as much as I can too, but there are times where walking away isn't the best option.

I have also told people who responded poorly to my earlier "get out of PC conversation jail" statement that I was okay with them thinking that I'm an obnoxious prick as long as they were willing to own up to being one too. This usually doesn't go well either, so I'll then ask them "If you had said that you weren't comfortable with me doing something and I continued to do it, would you think that I was promoting tolerance by asserting that my needs were special and superseded yours or that I was being a selfish asshole?"

I've torn so many PC idiots apart with lines like this...it's great, because it more or less exposes them as poseurs in front of people who are bout it bout it but are able to get on with their lives and keep it to themselves.

Here's a few of my new and improved definitions of certain buzzwords I seem to hear a lot-

ACCOUNTABILITY- Someone who takes it upon themselves to call everyone out on various trivial shortcomings and perceived transgressions, that will break into tears and run out of the room calling everyone names when they're asked why they abandoned their car in front of your house for two months.

AUTONOMY- What every radical wants yet none will grant- the ability to do whatever they want, within reason, without having to be the topic of several "we need to hold so-and-so accountable for their behavior" meetings that accomplish nothing.

ANARCHY- Talking about how you're off the grid (you have a Macbook Pro), self-sufficient (you have three credit cards), and don't need to be told what to do (you're a female who pisses all over the toilet seat then denies everything to the male who passes them in the bathroom doorway). Also, anarchist households usually have a sink full of dirty dishes and are three months behind on their utility bills.

I'll think of some more later.

• Like 1

Here's a few of my new and improved definitions of certain buzzwords I seem to hear a lot-

ACCOUNTABILITY- Someone who takes it upon themselves to call everyone out on various trivial shortcomings and perceived transgressions, that will break into tears and run out of the room calling everyone names when they're asked why they abandoned their car in front of your house for two months.

AUTONOMY- What every radical wants yet none will grant- the ability to do whatever they want, within reason, without having to be the topic of several "we need to hold so-and-so accountable for their behavior" meetings that accomplish nothing.

ANARCHY- Talking about how you're off the grid (you have a Macbook Pro), self-sufficient (you have three credit cards), and don't need to be told what to do (you're a female who pisses all over the toilet seat then denies everything to the male who passes them in the bathroom doorway). Also, anarchist households usually have a sink full of dirty dishes and are three months behind on their utility bills.

I'll think of some more later.

goddamnit dude youve hit this on the head.

i hate all these words.

ive only really encountered the first one. im not in the right part of the country/know the types who breed the second and third words ... but i couldnt deal with a lot of this.

you are a patient man.

I kind of regret asking my new workmates about their coming weekend...

One dude was going to a bdsm ball and explained in detail the type of leather outfit he was wearing (at least he had a gf even if she is a masochist)

Another one was spending the weekend with 'his partner' who was kind enough to be bringing around the bleach¡

Finding the middle ground with some of these guys is hard, they don't even smoke green (but most smoke cigarettes)

At least the girls have some nice tatts. And there's table tennis in the break room

I kind of regret asking my new workmates about their coming weekend...

One dude was going to a bdsm ball and explained in detail the type of leather outfit he was wearing (at least he had a gf even if she is a masochist)

brohypnol; you judging him for his life choices is a sign of male privilege and your unwillingness to accept pansexual-transgender identities in our post-neo-noire-society shows that you clearly hate all women and are probably a rapist too.

on the reals though, you listened to a dude describing what he was going to wear, not listen to him bitch about perceived oppressions from a society that actually lets him do that shit (like the blog would have done)--hardly something to equate to this shit in here.

clearly you suffer from homo-unerectus, basically your wang is hugified not by a woman, but by a man.

goddamnit dude youve hit this on the head.

i hate all these words.

ive only really encountered the first one. im not in the right part of the country/know the types who breed the second and third words ... but i couldnt deal with a lot of this.

you are a patient man.

I like all those words- so much that I try to put them into practice in my day to day life, the difference being that I abide by the original definitions and not the bizzaro versions that certain folks seem to have twisted them into. And I don't know how much of it is patience so much as being about a generation older...it's not that I don't care or that I'm not mindful, it's that I don't have time for hand-holding or selling myself short because of somebody else's sensitivities or entitlements.

Like I said, it's good that some of this stuff is being discussed but if it precludes you from figuring out how to live with other people and to be tolerant of their idiosyncrasies you're doing it wrong.

What in living fuck are you talking about, eighteight?

When are you dragging your sorry arse down here for a brew?

Apparently I have to spread rep.

I'm surprised you're not here on some toolie shit...?

I just needed to let everyone know about how privileged I am at the new workplace

Beers are necessary, they'll help me to forget about how I'm missing out on leavers :scrambled:

brohypnol; you judging him for his life choices is a sign of male privilege and your unwillingness to accept pansexual-transgender identities in our post-neo-noire-society shows that you clearly hate all women and are probably a rapist too.

on the reals though, you listened to a dude describing what he was going to wear, not listen to him bitch about perceived oppressions from a society that actually lets him do that shit (like the blog would have done)--hardly something to equate to this shit in here.

clearly you suffer from homo-unerectus, basically your wang is hugified not by a woman, but by a man.

99124221did_not_read.gif&size=400x1000

The blog that is...

No judgement here br0, I even suggested that it would be a fun event (obviously with no intention of attending said event)

Chlamydia is a soup

Identity is bullshit, playing the victim is bullshit. I truly have no respect/patience for shit like this. First world problem nonsense. A bunch of spoiled motherfuckers with too much time that have found the audacity to catch feelings about everything blowing in the wind.

Agreed. But all those folks in my life who are trams or "pan" or whatever don't make it a big deal. They are who they are and don't need to flaunt it.

There's also folks who are just super unsure of who they are and have major issues identifying. I could understand that.

Fun fact: my good friend who identifies as man had a baby. Most confusing conversation ever.

I've had a couple trans friends over the years that were pretty mellow about it, not preachy or victimized, just doing what they were doing. I don't have straight pride, i'm just straight and live my life. I don't understand why everything has to be something to be loud and proud about.

live and let live seems a pretty reasonable ethos to me.

but i'd be the privileged heterosexual white male who could never understand what it means to be the minority in the system blah blah blah.