Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

for the females...finger lickin good

Guest willy.wonka

i thought i'd make a post on the ladies,but i didnt know what to write....

so if i could cook you anything you wanted,what would it be....i let you know if i can cook it or not...and what ever happened to JADES BLUE?!

i just had a dream that i saved my first girlfriend by pulling out this huge hunter/killer knife a killed a pack of wolves..it was funny,i started howling in my dream...blood all over my hands..i kinda knew i was dreaming when i saw her present boyfriend with her...so i made him run away..and que the wolves...which will open my next topic....

food ladies,no deserts...maybe brownies or a bowl of ROCKY ROAD ice cream....

Chicken and scallops in Bernaise sauce, wild rice pilaf, orange glazed carrots

OR

Bacon wrapped filet mignon with whiskey sauce on a bed of garlic roasted mashed potatoes with steamed spring veggies.

Think decadent yet simple.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by bobobi11

Bacon wrapped filet mignon with whiskey sauce on a bed of garlic roasted mashed potatoes with steamed spring veggies.

what time should i be there?

Actually I am capable of making both of the above mentioned along with all kinds of other grubbing meals. It's nice when a man can cook for you though. My hubby is getting better, I have taught him a lot of good recipes. My most recent chicken breasts stuffed with soft herbed cheese, wrapped with prosciutto and cooked in a red wine sauce.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

…and here I am thinking Im chef-boy-r-dee

when I make French Toast, sheesh.

So, uh, yeah, when can me and Dusty come through?

The troops are getting hungry!

i'm coming over bobobi...so set Zack Morris a place at the table.

you guys want to here a funny story?..I am cleaning the hole, err I mean house up since my gfirlfriend is coming down from college to hang out with yours truly. Well I am going through an old box and there some glasses that I am going to take downstairs to wash sitting on the shelf voer head. I bump the shelf and a glass falls, breaks and a heavy ass chunkof glass falls on my wrist. I look down and see the bone in my scrawny wrists and for a second I think about if my web cam is working right now because this would be an awesome picture. Too bad its broken and I had to get my mom the nurse to fix my arm...I'm still bleeding though if that makes me any cooler. My insides are gross lookin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this