The joke thread

Illuminati

Yo whats up with some funny jokes? I know everyone likes to laugh so post up whatever jokes you think are funny. Heres a few to get it rolling

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothes and asks, "is there someone on this plan who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!"

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says “But sir, its just a sperm bank!”, “I don’t care, open it now!” he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says “Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!”, she looks at him “BUT, they are sperm samples?” , “DO IT!”. So the nurse sucks it back. “That one there, drink that one as well.”, so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, “See honey – its not that hard.”

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.'

My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A minister, a priest and a rabbi went for a hike one very hot day. They were sweating profusely by the time they came upon a small lake with a sandy beach. Since it was a secluded spot, they left all their clothes on a big log, ran down the beach to the lake and jumped in the water for a long, refreshing swim.Refreshed, they were halfway back up the beach to the spot they’d left their clothes, when a group of ladies from town came along. Unable to get to their clothes in time, the minister and the priest covered their privates and the rabbi covered his face while they ran for cover in the bushes.

After the ladies wandered on and the men got dressed again, the minister and the priest asked the rabbi why he covered his face rather than his privates.

The rabbi replied, “I don’t know about you, but in MY congregation, it’s my face they would recognize.”

Q- What's green and has wheels?

A- Grass, I lied about the wheels.

what did the father buffalo say to his son when he left the pasture?

bison.

What's brown and sounds like a bell?

DUNG.

laughed my ass off at these. love dumbass jokes & puns

no disrespect to richard pryor... but comedians who get their material written for them.. whats the point

THE JOKE OF THE CENTURY:

Is behind your zipper

• 2 months later...

Three very old men are at the doctor for a memory test. The doctor says to the first old man, “What is three times three?”

“Two hundred and seventy-four,” was his reply.

The doctor says to the second man, “It's your turn. What is three times three?”

“Tuesday,” replies the second old man.

The doctor says to the third man, “Okay, your turn. What's three times three?”

“Nine,” says the third man.

“That's great,” says the doctor. “How did you come up with that?”

The third man says, “Simple: I just subtracted 274 from Tuesday.”

A young boy and his father were in a store when they walked past a rack of condoms. Being a curious young lad, the boy asked his father, "What are these things daddy?" His dad said, "Condoms son." The boy asked, "Why do they come in packs of 1,3, and 12?" The dad replied, "The packs with one are for the high school boys, one for Saturday night, the ones with three are for the college boys, one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the ones with twelve in them are for the married men, one for January, one for February, one for March...."

... I thinks there's a joke thread somewhere around here. the inappropriate joke thread or something like that