TOE KI OH

shoeshooterr

just booked a flight to tokyo.... had to kill my 2 week vacation on some use it or lose it shit..... wtf is there to do there? solo trip.... got no ties so i can do whatever the fuck i please....

theres tons of obvious dumb tourist shit i can find online....and have already found... BUT has anyone actually gone and have any advice/tips/suggestions on what to do....places to avoid.... anything.... help would be appreciated. Looking to turn this into a more grimey exploration trip... TELL ME STORIES

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shinjuku, Shibuya, check out the outskirts of the city. Drink vending machine beers. Harajuku, Roppongi. Check out the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building for a rad free view of the city.

Golden Gai, find little hole in the wall bars, Lawsons, convenience store meals.

Used panty stores. Good food. Get lost and find your way back to wherever you stay. You'll probably see the most that way.

Oh yeah, speaking of the subway... Get a Suica or PASMO card. You buy it with a certain amount of credit on it, which you use for the Tokyo Subway/JR Line. You can then swipe the card in vending machines or convenience stores so you don't have to use cash. Then you just top it up in the subway.

When you leave you can return the card and they give you back part of what you payed for not throwing it in the bin.

Otherwise you just hold on to it, because I think it doesn't expire for 10ish years or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...