Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shoeshooterr

TOE KI OH

just booked a flight to tokyo.... had to kill my 2 week vacation on some use it or lose it shit..... wtf is there to do there? solo trip.... got no ties so i can do whatever the fuck i please....

theres tons of obvious dumb tourist shit i can find online....and have already found... BUT has anyone actually gone and have any advice/tips/suggestions on what to do....places to avoid.... anything.... help would be appreciated. Looking to turn this into a more grimey exploration trip... TELL ME STORIES

• Like 1

When my friend went there on a DJ gig in 2004, he shipped tons of stolen art supplies home in giant Tupperware containers and fucked a midget,

Shinjuku, Shibuya, check out the outskirts of the city. Drink vending machine beers. Harajuku, Roppongi. Check out the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building for a rad free view of the city.

Golden Gai, find little hole in the wall bars, Lawsons, convenience store meals.

Used panty stores. Good food. Get lost and find your way back to wherever you stay. You'll probably see the most that way.

Oh yeah, speaking of the subway... Get a Suica or PASMO card. You buy it with a certain amount of credit on it, which you use for the Tokyo Subway/JR Line. You can then swipe the card in vending machines or convenience stores so you don't have to use cash. Then you just top it up in the subway.

When you leave you can return the card and they give you back part of what you payed for not throwing it in the bin.

Otherwise you just hold on to it, because I think it doesn't expire for 10ish years or something like that.

Bring chronic in your checked bag and hang out with me

srsly, pm me

on second thought, its probably not that safe. i got away with it maybe i got lucky.

either way we can grab a bur. im in a suburb of tokyo so i dont know my way around or anything but it'd be cool to get up with a like minded individual

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now