Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
injury

LOUSIANA people

Looking at a job in Baton Rouge. Does the city suck? the state? whos been and has a funny story? who went to new orleans and fucked a tranny dogwhale boogiehands VAJ homo dungeon maek krink wet tshirt contest slayer shirt public poll others may see what you post eon trainhopping cheesesteak tinychat right click save your pictures cheeto feet??

Discuss.

waynex-large.jpg?w=399&h=300

everything i have learned about baton rouge and the surrounding state of louisiana comes from watching lil boosie videos and swamp people on the history channel. from that i have gathered the state is infested with gun toting lunatics who speak a completely incoherent version of the english language, eat way too much shrimp gumbo and fried chicken and dance to zydeco music.. and also aligators, lots and lots of aligators. they are basically the equivalent to rats on the east coast. don't worry there are plenty of rats in louisiana too, big fat mutant rats called capybara aswell as nutria rats and just regular rats that are also big as fuck because this is the south and thats just how they fuckin roll down there.

on the plus side aligator shoes and fur coats are way cheaper down there because of all that and therefore getting your pimp on is all the more easier.

• Like 1

on the plus side aligator shoes and fur coats are way cheaper down there because of all that and therefore getting your pimp on is all the more easier.

pimpzr1.gif

Place is cool. its in between New Orleans and Lafayette. Best food you will ever eat hands down. Im in Louisiana (work outta Lafayette) half the month. I think Grime is the only other oontzer from there.

fine females all over too.

the only people i know who admit to having had sex with animals are from louisianna.

but i also know a bunch of pretty awesome non-beasty types from there, too.

I'll be heading down there for a month in December, not sure what to expect. A Canadian in the southern states...

what i mean NOES is i have this friend, see... and he... well i like.. i mean he likes...

now, fist................what you have here is a golden opportunity to single handedly liven this place

up. i suggest you think about this. a lot.......cause i for one would LOVE to hear this shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now