im on some broke ass shit

Gucci Mane LaFlare

im out here broke on some poor shit b. how the fuck can i get money right now. i dont want to get a job cause that shit is a waste of time. i dont want to sell weed cause that shit be a lot of work. niggas want you to travel n shit to sell them a sawbuck:rolleyes: fuck outta here.

but anywayssssssss im broke as fuuucccckkkk and i had to move back with my grandma and shit. wtf. i was ballin in the condo poppin bottles and makin it hurricane sandy on the hoes in the strip club a year ago.

I NEED TO BECOME A RAPPER. on some real shit. i can spit tho. i just got no ends for studio time. or a mic and all my friends that have mics n shit are in jail or i just dont fuck with them. what am i supposed to do??????

who here is in chicago and has a mic or some connects or wants to sponsor me?

c'mon.

im a good rapper. im on some hip hop shit but im not lame wit it. i havent lost a battle since like 5th grade

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to do legit work, Don't want to do non legit work...Don't want to bite the bullet and "fuck with" the people you do know with a mic, that aren't in jail...Wants a sponsor, doesn't spit so much as a bar.

Seems Legit