Cope2 and Seen

kingkongone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It still says... Cope and Seen? I mean if you were trying to rag it, wouldn't you fuck the whole thing up? What's wrong with people.

L O L

that's what i'm sayin...all they did was put the same word over the old word..what makes it even more pathetic is dude has other people writing his word for him..AND left the cop characters and the rats on the wall..hahahahaha

i haven't laughed this hard at someone elses expense on the internet for a long time

YO COPE!

check your toy goons homie!

EDIT:

also, for extra Cope2 LULZ...see the link below

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140368

from ces53's interview at ilovegraffiti.de : "Lets stay New York for one more question. There was this ironic piece you painted lately, a clear message to Seen and Cope2. What is the story behind it? Of course we have a guess and we also have heard the rumours…

I thought of it as cabaret-graff, doing a funny persiflage of the famous whole car by SEEN based on certain information.

What was the response?

One individual was not really pleased with the painting and had a caps lock meltdown, but everybody else basicly thought is was pretty funny, SEEN asked for a high res photo." ahahahha, laudhed my ass off for that "capslock meltdown"

What I don't get is, if he is a known snitch, why does 12oz constantly promote him/put him out there. Why don't they distance themselves?

You must be kidding. The same site that confirmed to the world the actions of alleged writers Pois, Wyse, Lewy, and a few others, along with accompanying flicks of fresh panels/walls for evidence to go with said cases, handed over silver plate style.

This site has done fucked up things.

And for the record Cope if you're reading, the vehement caps-lock meltdowns and complete freak outs at the word "snitch" makes you look more guilty than anything else in my opinion. Call me a snitch, or anyone that isn't. You going to brush off a hater or engage in denial? Yea, that's we thought. Fuck all yous

You must be kidding. The same site that confirmed to the world the actions of alleged writers Pois, Wyse, Lewy, and a few others, along with accompanying flicks of fresh panels/walls for evidence to go with said cases, handed over silver plate style.

You know I don't roll in those circles. How would I know this? That's about as dumb of a snitch move as Losa. Cope has become the punchline of pretty much every joke. A site trying to promote themselves as reputable would be smart to avoid the Sarah Palin of this culture.

• 1 month later...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SUCK A FAT DICK!!!!!!!!!! IF IMA SNITCH LETS PROVE IT ALREADY STOP TALKING SHIT AND POSTING FAKE PROOF ONLINE LIKE THE OTHER HATERS DO WHY DONT YOU REP WHO YOU REALLY ARE SO WE CAN JUST MEET UP AND FIGHT!! VERY SIMPLE YOU FAGGOT GET OFF YOUR INTERNET THUG LIFE AND LETS DO THIS FOR REAL THEN ILL SHOW YOU WHO I REALLY ARE OK!! YOU BITCHASS!!!!!