Cope2 and Seen

kingkongone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers ya just pure jealous and hating thats all im on another level ya can say what ever ya want im still waiting for proof documents and some real solid evidence which will never happen!! this all a hate move like who the fuck is ces53!!!! fucking toy from holland all good ill see you someday and youll get your face cut wide open now!! see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!! ya just hate on him for his million $$$$ deal with opera gallery so sad and really pathetic!!! ya mofos can die in your hatred and live a suffering life!!!

• Like 3

woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers ya just pure jealous and hating thats all im on another level ya can say what ever ya want im still waiting for proof documents and some real solid evidence which will never happen!! this all a hate move like who the fuck is ces53!!!! fucking toy from holland all good ill see you someday and youll get your face cut wide open now!! see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!! ya just hate on him for his million $$$$ deal with opera gallery so sad and really pathetic!!! ya mofos can die in your hatred and live a suffering life!!!

i give this cope rant a C-

MR COPE2 says:

November 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM

WHY DONT YOU SCUMBAG HOMO ASS MOFOS GET THE FUCK OFF MY DICK!!! RAT THIS SNITCH THAT!!! THAT SNITCHING SHIT IS OLD AS HELL!! IT HAPPENED YEARS AGO AND THEY DESERVED IT!!! KING COPE2!!! TRUE LEGEND!!! FOR LIFE YOU HATERRRRS!!!

http://ltvsquad.com/2011/02/14/calling-out-cope2/

finally he admits..!!

lol...

"who s the fuck is Ces 53"

he is history of Europe fatass!

he is MOAS ! If you don t know ,I m sure you will know soon !

no sell out in this crew !highest amount of vandalism in Europe for 20 years...

I can t wait to hear what ll happen to you talking shit about THE CREW !!