Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I’ve been doing my part.”

— Marc Faber, on the 2008 stimulus

We dont get that much oil from arab countries, so the first part is false.

Wal-mart dosent count because who the fuck goes to wal mart really? beside fucking country white people who vote republican anyway...

I see 12.9% of our oil is from middle eastern countries.

So actually if you buy gas it is more likely to go elsewhere, including America since we get our own oil for the most part.

hahaha, calm yourself, you misread again.

auto bailout money went to GM

GM turns around and builds factories in china.

shakehead.gif

Which has nothing to do with the bailout that has already been payed back, nor the factories right here in the states that the bailout saved from closing down.

Mitt Romney made up a lie that Jeep was going to close down its plant in Ohio to move it to china.

That lie was already shot down.

You wanna know how I know you watch fox news?

because it is probably easier and cost effective to have them in china then here with all the high taxes and regulations and the many unappreciative spoiled cunts who picket their properties.but for real.. fuck bailouts let businesses fail. that is how a free enterprise system works

Slow your roll, jackass.

If it wasn't for unions the middle class would have never existed.

There would be no weekends. No holidays or 8 our days.

You'd have gone to work in sweat shops 16 hour days 7 days a week from the time you were 12 untill you either die on the job or from the working conditions of your job.

That's exactly what people like Mitt Romney and the republican party are trying to bring back to this country when they rant about regulations and rail against unions.

Stop falling for their divide and conquer tactics of class warfare.

• Like 1

I love how anything that goes against what you believe is fake or doesn't exist. I forgot, any type of photo with words can't be true. Never mind a fucking link, if I posted it, it's clearly FOX NEWS HANDY WORK!. Furthermore, i'm not stating anything is true here. I myself form my own opinion on facts, but to see the uproar from you guys about a fucking political meme, is something thats comical to me.

Quote on a methamphetamine abuse forum.....Seems legit.

http://methamphetamineabusediscussionforum.yuku.com/reply/193087/Re-James-Carville-on-Democrat-Thinking#.UJ_OKqUTv1w

So you scoured the Internet to find a link to him saying any of that and the only thing you could come up with was words typed on a meth forum?

Yeah... Seems legit...

*facepalmjpg

Wal-mart dosent count because who the fuck goes to wal mart really? beside fucking country white people who vote republican anyway...

Who goes to Wal Mart? This has got to be a joke. Next time you buy something look where its manufactured. Chances are most of the shit you own isn't even made in America anymore. So that statement holds some truth to it, even though it's that ranting of a person, who obviously made a fucking joke. If you couldn't tell from the beer and hooker part.

So you scoured the Internet to find a link to him saying any of that and the only thing you could come up with was words typed on a meth forum?

Yeah... Seems legit...

*facepalmjpg

224341739_obama_confused2_xlarge.jpeg

The problem with you is when a comment is sarcastic you take it seriously, and went its serious you think it's sarcastic.

Facepalm jpeg reroute .......

Furthermore, that quote is on a lot of different pages. (Google it) if you would take the time to look it up, but you don't want to. Even if you did see it, it's not a real quote, because some Romney lover must of put it there. Obviously a Fox News funded website (Sarcasm*). Never the less, if that quote isn't real, those statements are the truth. Your to busy jerking off Democrats, that anything which makes you look like a fool, is ludicrous.

224341739_obama_confused2_xlarge.jpeg

The problem with you is when a comment is sarcastic you take it seriously, and went its serious you think it's sarcastic.

Facepalm jpeg reroute .......

Furthermore, that quote is on a lot of different pages. (Google it) if you would take the time to look it up, but you don't want to. Even if you did see it, it's not a real quote, because some Romney lover must of put it there. Obviously a Fox News funded website (Sarcasm*). Never the less, if that quote isn't real, those statements are the truth. Your to busy jerking off Democrats, that anything which makes you look like a fool, is ludicrous.

^backpedaljpg

Which has nothing to do with the bailout that has already been payed back, nor the factories right here in the states that the bailout saved from closing down.

Mitt Romney made up a lie that Jeep was going to close down its plant in Ohio to move it to china.

That lie was already shot down.

You wanna know how I know you watch fox news?

It has nothing to do with it? How does it have nothing to do with it?

Also, since you're so in love with this thing ... What about the 100,000+ jobs lost from dealerships that closed in that restructuring? What about the factors that put GM in debt like that in the first place??

Do you know why they were in such an awful financial situation? Tell me wise one. And how have those factors changed, aside from re-negotiating pension agreements?

Do you know that we're $1.3 billion dollars in the hole on the Chrysler bailout, after Obama said "And today, I’m proud to announce the government has been completely repaid for the investments we made under my watch by Chrysler because of the outstanding work that you guys did. Because of you. Chrysler has repaid every dime and more of what it owes the American taxpayer from the investment we made during my watch. And by the way, you guys repaid it six years ahead of schedule."

Sources:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/auto-bailout-was-not-unmitigated-success/2012/09/06/4edae4bc-f854-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_story.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/08/15/auto-bailout-price-tag-rises-to-25-billion-how-high-will-it-go/

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/chrysler-paid-in-full/

because it is probably easier and cost effective to have them in china then here with all the high taxes and regulations and the many unappreciative spoiled cunts who picket their properties.but for real.. fuck bailouts let businesses fail. that is how a free enterprise system works

Entirely correct. GM owes $25 billion in pension payments alone right now.

The auto industry failing would have been fucking awful. But bailing them out didn't fix a single thing.

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with it? How does it have nothing to do with it?

Also, since you're so in love with this thing ... What about the 100,000+ jobs lost from dealerships that closed in that restructuring? What about the factors that put GM in debt like that in the first place??

Do you know why they were in such an awful financial situation? Tell me wise one. And how have those factors changed, aside from re-negotiating pension agreements?

Do you know that we're $1.3 billion dollars in the hole on the Chrysler bailout, after Obama said "And today, I’m proud to announce the government has been completely repaid for the investments we made under my watch by Chrysler because of the outstanding work that you guys did. Because of you. Chrysler has repaid every dime and more of what it owes the American taxpayer from the investment we made during my watch. And by the way, you guys repaid it six years ahead of schedule."

Sources:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/auto-bailout-was-not-unmitigated-success/2012/09/06/4edae4bc-f854-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_story.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/08/15/auto-bailout-price-tag-rises-to-25-billion-how-high-will-it-go/

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/chrysler-paid-in-full/

Entirely correct. GM owes $25 billion in pension payments alone right now.

The auto industry failing would have been fucking awful. But bailing them out didn't fix a single thing.

Your 100,000 dealers laid off is 100% bullshit and if you need somebody to bring you a calculator and explain why then you're even more retarded than Faux News takes you for.

But just to humor your brainwashed little mind, compare your over inflated number to the number of jobs that would have been lost for good if the entire American auto industry ate a dick and died.

No we are not 1.3 bil in the hole after the bailout that was paid back with interest, and if you need somebody to explain how retarded that thought process is then you are even more retarded than earlier stated.

You are 100% rooting for American jobs to be shipped to china while calling it "the American way".

You are straight up literally saying that if American companies fail then "oh well, that's what they get for hiring American workers instead of chinks who will work 16 hour days 7 days a week for 50 cents am hour. And you do this while waving your plastic flag that faux news put in your hand.

You are a fucking traitor to your own country and you don't even know it because you do so while waiving your plastic flag that you mail ordered from fox news.