Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

Just to point out how deeply wrong you actually are i'll deconstruct this entire post piece-by-piece.

Your 100,000 dealers laid off is 100% bullshit and if you need somebody to bring you a calculator and explain why then you're even more retarded than Faux News takes you for.

Remember when saturn and hummer and pontiac and saab were all dropped from GM's brand portfolio? They don't make those cars anymore and those dealerships are shuttered. Some remain open for servicing but those are gonna be gone soon too. I'm posting 2 sources here so you can bask in how fucking stupid you are.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saturn-dealers-closing-left-for-dead

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/16/business/16saturn.html

But just to humor your brainwashed little mind, compare your over inflated number to the number of jobs that would have been lost for good if the entire American auto industry ate a dick and died.

I wrote in my original post that it would have been a disaster. I dont doubt that for a second. But it would have taught the business leaders to build cars that americans want to buy - or engineer a solution for those who dont want to. It would have taught the unions not to bargain their way into bankrupting their company. GM and Chrysler got into this situation on their own. They should have gotten out on their own - through chapter 11 bankruptcy.

No we are not 1.3 bil in the hole after the bailout that was paid back with interest, and if you need somebody to explain how retarded that thought process is then you are even more retarded than earlier stated.

Read. The. Articles. I. Posted. You. Are. Wrong.

You are 100% rooting for American jobs to be shipped to china while calling it "the American way".

You are straight up literally saying that if American companies fail then "oh well, that's what they get for hiring American workers instead of chinks who will work 16 hour days 7 days a week for 50 cents am hour. And you do this while waving your plastic flag that faux news put in your hand.

You are a fucking traitor to your own country and you don't even know it because you do so while waiving your plastic flag that you mail ordered from fox news.

Classic DAO.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic