Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

There are plenty of us that care, its outrageous and offensive.

It furthers the point that a two party system is outdated and non-functional. It no longer represents the many voices of the American people. You can choose between gay marriage, ending wars, abortion or not those things. Everything else is erroneous as the tax-exempt church pushes its influence on more than half of our politicians. They meanwhile appease the Church in spirit while having their pockets lined by special interest groups, pacs, and lobbies.

That Carlin clip up there sums it up well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of that shit about economics matters to me if their party wants women to have to bear a rapist's child.

seriously, the most disgusting political shit in my lifetime, and not many people care.

I agree,"Your body is immune to getting pregnant from rape." that was one of the more outrageous things i've ever heard come from a politician. Like Fist said, The George C video sums up my views.

if-youre-not-outraged-youre-not-paying-attention.jpg?w=512&h=512

I thought there was a pretty clear and strong reaction to the legitimate rape/god's plan comments. Didn't the Reps. disown those guys? It certainly got a lot of play over here.

Each time I go to the US I get shocked by how religified the place is. I also get surprised in Texas, the liberty state. In Austin the bars close at 2am, you can't by strong booze after 9pm at night and there's no way gay marriage would be allowed in that state. It's like "We prefer liberty and small govt based on our values".

I now have two Americans working for me, and they both now fully understand that 'free healthcare' is still paid for somehow. The bloke from Colorado said if everything was bundled up, it was cheaper having private health insurance in America than it is having free Medicare in Australia.

I'm still figuring out where the other one comes from. I like guessing games. Her name is Jordan, her new name, now that she works for me, is Michael.

Is there a state that the name Jordan is more prevalent as a female first name?

Also, they played that legitimate rape story over and fucking over again out here, there's serious social unrest in Europe and they want to parade the views of a nutjob over it.

Rape is no joke, but if you've never known some slut that cried rape when really she just regretted it... I'd be fairly surprised.

Crazy.

Ramble!

I thought there was a pretty clear and strong reaction to the legitimate rape/god's plan comments. Didn't the Reps. disown those guys? It certainly got a lot of play over here.

no. they sort-of pushed akin out, tried to make him look like a blacksheep among the reps for his stance on rape, but then ryan answered in the VP debate with

to alcohol. the only state i've lived in that has bars open past 2 am is kentucky, which was 4 am.

colorado had closed liquor stores on sunday up til 4 or 5 years ago.

Those laws are left over from the prohibition/temperance movement era. They aren't likely to disappear anytime soon either.

As far as the rape/right to choose thing goes, I don't have a uterus, so it's not my decision to make. I don't think it should be anybody's business but the person making the choice. I would bet you any amount of money you want to come up with that if men carried babies, abortion would be protected by the constitution.

This two party system is one of the most divisive influences in America. It is also a criminally easy way to manipulate low information voters. People can just identify as one or the other and they don't have to do the research required to actually form their own opinions about issues. They just vote the party ticket and hurry home so they can catch that Honey Bo-Bo/Real House Wives of Sheboygan marathon satisfied that their civic duty is done.

Aside: did you know that obama's friends at general motors are doing the same fucking thing? New factories and manufacturing capacity. feels great man.

I dont think romney would have been a great president, and im not defending him past the point that a businessperson in the white house would be a good thing.

[i generally dont believe that presidents have as much control over job creation (outside of direct stimulation) than they make it out to be, either.]

New factories and manufacturing capacity = jobs.

Can't tell if you're agreeing with the bailout or contradicting your argument against it.

I love how some of you think if someone voted 3rd party, they were trying to be rebellious? Take the shit as it's shoveled to you.

Goodnight.

What else would you call going out of your way to vote only to throw said vote away on somebody you know for a fact doesn't stand a chance in hell of actually winning?

Sounds like a rebellious "fuck the system" move to me.

New factories and manufacturing capacity = jobs.

Can't tell if you're agreeing with the bailout or contradicting your argument against it.

lemme be as clear as possible - those jobs went to factories in china.

Fuck a bailout, you know (or can guess) how i feel about that and the auto industry as a whole.

lemme be as clear as possible - those jobs went to factories in china.

Fuck a bailout, you know (or can guess) how i feel about that and the auto industry as a whole.

The auto bailout went to factories in Michigan and Ohio you fucking retard.

Let me be as clear as possible: you have no idea what you're talking about and frankly sound like you've been watching fox news.

• Like 1

What else would you call going out of your way to vote only to throw said vote away on somebody you know for a fact doesn't stand a chance in hell of actually winning?

Sounds like a rebellious "fuck the system" move to me.

tumblr_mcvgfky8by1rxs13eo1_400.jpg

You have to be naive to vote anyways. Your vote doesn't matter. I think some people need a lesson on that thing called the Electoral College. Never the less, both candidates are backed by the same fucking companies, of course no third party member has a fighting chance to win.Here's to the Democrats.....

“The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I’ve been doing my part.”

— Marc Faber, on the 2008 stimulus