***2013 MLB Superthread***

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SENSE ONE FINAL STAND WITH THIS GROUP.

THOSE THAT DID NOT CLOSELY FOLLOW DONT KNOW THE DETAILS BEHIND LAST YEARS FAILURE.

I WONT HASH IT OUT.

BUT STRAIGHT PROBABILITY STATES THAT THOSE THINGS HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF REOCCURRING...

NATS AND BRAVES ARE NICE THO...

ILLUMINATTI, ARENT YOU A YANKS FAN?

Fuck you ralph I've clearly stated how I feel about that team.

I know what went on last year but honestly I see the phillies conducting some mid season trades with a look to the future. Lee to a contender come the summer classic. Reeve would make great trade bait as well. You can toss young into that category as well if he is having a decent year.

I'm willing to state that the phillies are going to do worse then my team even though they play in a softer league and division.

SOFTER LEAGUE?

NIGGA U OUT YR MIND, WE DIDNT INSTITUTE A "DH" BECAUSE WE WERE THE SOFTER LEAGUE/

SOFTER DIVISION, IT'S DEBATABLE, BUT... BRAVES N NATS R YOUNG N NICE, WOULDNT CALL IT A "SOFT" DIVISION.

BTW, WS CHAMPS BEEN NL HOW MANY YEARS IN A ROWN NOW?

YOU WANNA LAY SOME WAGERS ON YOUR PREDICTIONS SON?

Yeah ralph I'd lay a wager on that.

Also the NL is 100% the softer league, pitchers have to face a pitcher 3 times a game, you have the pirates (who might have a decent team this year but come on its the pirates they have sucked for how many years?) and how many other perpetually bad teams? Sand Diego *cough Houston *cough Colorado *cough

Seriously how can you not realize the NL is the softer league.

Personally I dislike the DH rule, but that is whatever.

illuminatti,

your argument is backwards.

our pitchers HIT the BALL, they know how to play the whole game in its entirety, they are not protected from getting dirt under their nails...

http://youtu.be/AAQr6DPvjDk

their is nothing like a pitcher delivering in a big moment...

i feel bad for you son, i do...

you musta been raised on t-ball,

AS FAR AS the bet, im listening... nows your chance to talk big...

• 3 weeks later...

its kinda sad how every country except the USA takes so much pride in this tournament and sends there best players ect...

USA is a money hungry dont give a fuck machine...

and so they LOOSE...

reminds me of the world cup, so so so sad...

international play is my favorite in basketball, baseball, hockey and soccer... also Olympics...

btw, david wright is a fuckin player, what a beast, good to see some others out there too, joe mauer, brandon phillips, j-roll, kimbrel ect... good WBC, i hoping the japs take it again.