***2013 MLB Superthread***

MrChupacabra

CHAWLLY MANUEL IS OUT

most wins in franchise history and they boot him in august. tough love

photo-1.jpg

chuck was like a father.

RAJ did him horribly dirty, scapegoat status.

Im proud to have printed these posse shirts years back.

never forgotten and best of luck chuck, I wouldn't mind seeing him as the washington nationals manager last year.I think he's be a perfect fit for that underperforming young core. World champion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Phillies sign 36 yr old Marlon Byrd to a 2 year, 16 million dollar contract...Raj doing what he does best. SiGNing old ass players with nothing left in the tank to a 2 year deal when he could have easily made it a 1 year contract. I know Byrd had a decent season this year but I'm chalking that up to him juicing still. He got caught in 2012 for it. And 8 mill per??? Who else was bidding for him that raised the salary so high? They could have signed him at the end of free agency for 2 yrs, 6 mill...RAJ is the worst negotiator I've ever seen.

The Phillies sign 36 yr old Marlon Byrd to a 2 year, 16 million dollar contract...Raj doing what he does best. SiGNing old ass players with nothing left in the tank to a 2 year deal when he could have easily made it a 1 year contract. I know Byrd had a decent season this year but I'm chalking that up to him juicing still. He got caught in 2012 for it. And 8 mill per??? Who else was bidding for him that raised the salary so high? They could have signed him at the end of free agency for 2 yrs, 6 mill...RAJ is the worst negotiator I've ever seen.

we traded away byrd so he could spend his golden years producing for someone else, now that hes washed up, well bring him back because hes proved himself...

i cant wait for RAJ to be fired.

He trades Pence a year and a half after giving away some of our farm for him to the Giants. He wins World Series.

He lets Victorino walk and get a fair contract from the Red Sox. He wins World Series.

Now he's trying to patch the outfield up with old bums that we don't need. Let the young bucks play (not mayberry) and rebuild with youth.

• 2 weeks later...