***2013 MLB Superthread***

MrChupacabra

My birthday is today and as a presen my mom got me Phillies opening weekend tickets! I'm so fucking amped it's crazy! She got me a bottle of sailor Jerry's too so I gotta sneak a flask in...

These $100 million dollar contracts are getting out of hand. Posey gets over $160 mill, Verlander gets $200 mill, Aroid is making more money annually then the entire Astros players salary...baseball needs a salary cap and a minimum % of cap space that must be spent on players.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a real bummer that the Rays are forced to play in that atrocious park. Tropicana field is by far the

worst spot i've watched a ballgame. They should be allowed to make the move to St Pete and get a

modern park to play in, one that doesn't have a big ass cinderblock wall in right field.

Today's Chicago Tribune:

Police are looking for the man who dropped off a goat's head at Wrigley Field addressed to Cubs owner Tom Ricketts.

The man drove up to the ballpark around 2 p.m. Wednesday and handed a package to a security guard at Gate K, according to police and Cubs spokesman Julian Green.

The man asked the guard to deliver the package to Ricketts, then got back into his truck and drove away, police said. Security officials found the goat's head inside. The head was all black and had a U.S. Department of Agriculture tag on its ear, police said.

The package did not contain a note and was never delivered to Ricketts, police said. The head was taken to the city's Animal Control department, police said.

Police are investigating the "intimidating package," Police News Affairs Officer Veejay Zala said.

Team and fan base are a joke.

So once again the Dodgers can't produce runs. Second only to the Cubs. Kemp better break out of that slump when I go to Wednesday game.

I drafted Kemp for my fantasy team, and it is getting to the point at which I'm thinking about dropping his ass.

And much to my chagrin he was surprise scratched from the lineup, so I'm missing an outfielder tonight. Not that it really makes a difference anyway, because he hitting like a bitch.

Got durn house nagger