TOR Network

TRALE

https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

just in case no one has mentioned this yet. A couple of friends of mine have been getting notices from their ISP, sadly one of them is being tried in court for downloading. This underground network was apparently a naval prototype, but it works. VERY slow i will warn you. But you can be a ninja again on the net with out coding knowledge. :scrambled:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this sounds relevant to my interests. i torrent pretty much everything we watch. we don't have cable and haven't for over a year. what's weird is people i know who only torrent a show here and there have received notices from the same isp i use about it.

sadly the internet is being monitored in order to find new suits. I like how everyone communicates here its pretty advanced, but no more hiding, im calling out the writers who r ready to grow with the times.

I want a 12oz wit no more ads... better spot communication..... and iron out the suits that r on here....

Tor is awesome if you know how to use it.

And by "use it" that means "don't use it for downloading stuff like movies and discographies since doing so sucks bandwidth out of an already extremely slow system."

Tor is okay- NOT ideal- for certain things, like finding shit you can't locate on the indexed web. Look up "tor exit node sniffing/security" for details on some of the pitfalls...I don't feel like explaining it here, it's not really relevant to what most of you would use it for.

If someone's trying to DL stuff and stay under the radar (which they shouldn't but that's on them /disclaimer), Peerblock helps but how much is debatable. VPNs are useful as well but again, it's a matter of "what are you trying to do and how much effort do you want to apply towards that end." Also, darknets are way underutilized, as are sneakernets.

edit- is anyone else getting a captcha before they can post, or am I just lucky?