Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
injury

Story Slammin'

http://www.firstpersonarts.org/storyslam-dates-and-themes/

anyone done these?? been to em?? what do you think??

5 minutes. story of your choice to fit along with a theme of their choice.

funny, sad, wild, anything. long as it's a real story and relevant to the theme.

this could also be a "game" thread but im waiting to see what the response to this is like.

what cil said.

a lot of people talking about finding themselves. and ron paul or immortal technique.

i would go to listen though. i thoroughly enjoy sitting around a big campfire with strangers and sharing war stories or life stories.

can you drink at these things or is it a coffee shop open mic type deal?

:lol:

both, i think. a girl showed me slam poetry long time ago & i just couldnt keep a straight face. some of it was ok.. no disrepect to them because i know theyre pouring their hearts out & all that, even though theres gotta be a few fraudulent motherfuckers putting on a deep artists face for sure. then again, that happens for every medium

Sounds interesting, but I would think that it would be filled with emotional poet types.

what cil said.

a lot of people talking about finding themselves. and ron paul or immortal technique.

i would go to listen though. i thoroughly enjoy sitting around a big campfire with strangers and sharing war stories or life stories.

can you drink at these things or is it a coffee shop open mic type deal?

i think this is a coffeeshop type deal.

i'd check it out ... if its all lame feelings br0s i'd be out but it seems to have a decent sized following and what ive read doesnt suck. that doesnt mean it isnt gay as fuck but it might not be. i got hope maaaan

Caught-fapping-angry.gif

This movie is so good.

A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to do one of these things.

I don't wanna.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now