The fuck is going on?

Obnoxious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol manipulating weather is not exactly secret, China publicised itself doing in 2008 to make nice weather for the Olympics there. Old nooozzzzzzz

Anyway, why should we give a shit, FEMA and the Jewz are going to eat us all on 12/12 anyway, just read \/ \/ \/

GOD'S FINAL WITNESS

The year 2008 marked the last of God’s warnings to mankind. The final countdown to the end of man’s self-rule began on May 27, 2012, and will end on Pentecost of 2013.

On December 14, 2008, the First Trumpet of the Seventh Seal of the Book of Revelation sounded, which announced the beginning collapse of the economy of the United States and great destruction that will follow. The next three trumpets will result in the total collapse of the United States, and once the Fifth Trumpet sounds the world will be thrust into WW III.

The Seven Trumpets of the Seventh Seal, as well as the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation (which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording) are revealed in this book.

Many of the prophecies of the Seven Thunders are being fulfilled and will continue to increase in strength and frequency throughout this final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth.

The prophecies revealed in this book explain the demise of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, and much of western Europe, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! The destruction of this time will far exceed the very worst times of all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.

Kate bush had a song about this. Must be real.

Meanwhile in the Central and Northern California area over the past week...

The weather was fucking beautiful, as good as it ever gets. Nice swell in the water and light, warm offshore winds.

Picture me chilling on the 19th at Pebble Beach, sipping an old fashioned and marinating in 85 degrees of sunshine. Rocking Stacy Adams and smoking Its a Boy's. That happened.

The weather modification goons sure are fucking over the rest of the world to send some amazing conditions Northern California's Way over the past couple of years. I guess I'll cherish it and be glad I'm not from somewhere else.

Nooopes... been about a year since I was in SD last and remained elusive since. Hanging with Sasquatch.

*For real though, I need to set up a voice mail, answer phone calls, respond to e-mail's, and log-in more often, The great people I've met in life are probably starting to think I'm an asshole.