www.hotornot.com

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaah this post is funny. too funny. but i gotta admit, that swedish girl is really pretty. even my damn classmates agreed to that! but that hot or not website is kinda gay. i never was into it. oh well. if you guys wanna have more fun....there is an asian one. well its not asian, but the majority of the people that rate it and put their pics in it are asian. so you guys can take care of your little asian fetish and what not.

www.rateapix.com

some are straight funny. and the guys are so......icky.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

haha...mamerro, your first picture made me think of ricky martin....I'm just mad because your better looking than me..damnit.

Hahaha, everyone says that when they see that picture. I don't mind looking like Ricky Martin, as long as I don't remind people of the gayness he embodies. But seriously, that's an uncommonly good looking picture of me, I'm not as much a pretty boy as I look there.

So if it makes you feel better, here's a more accurate picture of me, once again, with a higly foreign man:

http://newcamp.net/hector/meandleo2.jpg'>

Guest defyone
Originally posted by got tha feva

I wish we could have 12ozprophet hotornot threads!

Post your picture bojangles, I want to rate it. You too Iris!

PruDE

uhmm id say we dont do that, thats the last thing writers need, is their faces on the internet.

Originally posted by defyone

uhmm id say we dont do that, thats the last thing writers need, is their faces on the internet.

i don't care about posting my picture on her..all of 2 people know what I write. so :crazy:

plus if the cops wanted to get you really bad since you post under your word your IP address could be tracked.

Archived