Fuck the Police

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck em.

FUCK DA POE-LEASE. I've learned after so may years of being a good citizen, that the cops anywhere have no qualm problem or conscience about shitting on the working man and making his life miserable just to do "their job" or fill a quota. Cops have no remorse about fucking up some else's day just to get heat off their back from a someone above them. I've also seen asshole superiors in the police force scream at rookies and subordinates in front of everyone and make them look like total assholes, just to get a hard on for their own valueless life. They are suppose to have a moral responsibility but they are just full of shit and do a job just like everyone else does a job. Then they cry "its my job" when TESTED past their conscience. Don't be a cop unless you're not a PURE asshole. I would respect you more if you're just an asshole on an asshole mission rather then excuse after excuse after excuse on why you had to fuck someone over because it met your power hungry/forced quota. There are plenty of us out there who are not defined by our job. Most cops define their existence through their job, only to retire as a bus driver and collect a second pension. If you're lazy enough to become a cop, make pizza, don't be a cop just to push around regular people you couldn't do with out your badge because when you were in school you picked your nose and ate it and got crucified because of it and now it's your turn for vengeance and you can get paid to do it. It takes a real special person to be a real policeman/woman, choose wisely.

DAO if you dont get in here and back me up, I will neg every new name you make after being band till the end of time.

• Like 2

534541_449471645090342_1387389197_n.png

Peidmont, OK -- A toddler was spotted by a police officer in his front yard attempting to urinate so he didn't wet his pull-up diaper. The officer promptly pulled up and issued the mother a $2,500 ticket for public urination. The law is the law i guess

http://www.news9.com/story/20010769/three-year-old-piemont-boy-gets-2500-ticket-for-peeing-in-his-front-yard

• Like 1

A blonde was speeding in a 35 mile per hour zone when a local police officer pulled her over and walked up to the car. The officer also happened to be a blonde and she asked for the blonde's driver's license. The driver searched frantically in her purse for a while and finally said to the blonde policewoman, "What does a driver's license look like?" Irritated, the blonde cop said, "You dummy, it's got your picture on it!" The blonde driver frantically searched her purse again and found a small, rectangular mirror down at the bottom. She held it up to her face and said, "Aha! This must be my driver's license" and handed it to the blonde policewoman. The blonde cop looked in the mirror, handed it back to the driver and said, "You're free to go. And, if I had known you were a police officer too, we could have avoided all of this."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

390070_450132708357569_1944937601_n.jpg

OGDEN, UT -- Police raided Matthew Stewart's home in the middle of the night to look for plants. Stewart didn't know who the invaders were so he grabbed a weapon and used force to defend himself. One of the unwelcome guests was fatally struck. Now Stewart faces trial on what could end up being a capital murder offense.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22775051&nid=960&s_cid=rss-extlink

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-death-of-slave-catcher.html

• 5 weeks later...