Hurricane Sandy: We're all going to die.

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The generators were an example of a point I could have made better- the city could better use its resources following a natural disaster. It doesn't mean that the city will. But really, with gas shortages, traffic restrictions, etc., if you're going to close down roads and make a pathway through all 5 borooughs, you should really use that path to let in gas trucks and other supplies that are needed.

This pizza isn't even that good. I don't mean to be a dick, but there are literally 100's of pictures of this dude all over the place in this spot. In all sizes. When you walk in there is a life-size pic of the owner holding a pizza, then a picture of him holding other pizzas and dough ever single foot after that. No other pics of anything else just this guy making pizzas. To the point that its weird.

WE GET IT YOU MAKE PIZZA. Its really mediocre at best, and the guy is acting like he cured cancer. I haven't been there in years, and every time I walk by there is a line, their pizza is hyped up so much by online reviews, and the fact that its the oldest wood-burning spot in NY. Who cares if its the oldest, its not great pizza.

lombardi-pizza-new-york-city.jpg?w=487&h=292&crop=1

Things are really fucked. My parents have no power still. My girl had a whole week off of work. NJ transit is still down where I am stores are running out of everything. Can't find a pack of newports to save my life. Jersey shore is devastated. Fuckin bullshit storm only lasted a day. Just got Internet back but I'm sure it'll cut out in a minute. Fuck.