Hurricane Sandy: We're all going to die.

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think there's some kind of tinfoil hat type conspiracy here, at least as far as gas shortages go.

Every gas station I saw yesterday in Brooklyn and Queens had only one pump running for cars.

There's plenty of gas in Westchester and up, no lines and all is well.

Most of them were open, but all of them only running one pump, why?

If I had a station I'd want to sell as much of my gas as fast as I can, if you run out so what.

Send the extra employees home until the next tank comes in and start cranking it out again ASAP.

The fact that all of them are running only one pump is suspect to me.

I still have a full tank in my own whip that I never drive and a half tank in my company car.

If it comes down to it I'll drive up north for gas before waiting in some unnecessary line here.

I feel bad for the people who have to endure that shit for hours.

Sell that shit, $7 a gallon, no line.

thats fuckin insane. people are really hurtin and these vultures are tryin to get paid.

good looks I.R. im tryin not to loose my mind...watchin the walking dead in a crowded ass starbucks right now.

stores are still not taking credit...cash only..and i only got credit at the moment. fuuuuuuuuu

not to mention its nice as fuck out. 1 fuckin day of storm fucked everything up so bad its retarted

• 2 weeks later...