it's been awhile, bitches

AORAone

What's good everyone? I haven't been here in a good long while. Oh how I missed all you trolls and bullshitters. Anybody seen Jaztek, FatBastard, When, Wonka, Alure, MeatEater or Suki? Does tease still troll around this forum? I've been gone so long, it's a shame really. I think I haven't posted here since I posted about going off to Afghan for a deployment. I'll post some pics of that, and what I've been doing since.

tJIrI.jpg

YsZGz.jpg

O6yfv.jpg

krK46.jpg

hb4mW.jpg

ffS12.jpg

AzTI9.jpg

5Qghx.jpg

3Xnpz.jpg

2hk1z.jpg

1wfUL.jpg

02CNa.jpg

^for all you Herb Enthusiasts

That's a few of about 1-1,500 photos I've taken or been givin from dudes in my unit. For anything more recent I've got an instagram: AORAROK Doing the college thing, going for forensic technology. Divorce process, that shits a blast, too. But it's cool, I'll get both my kids out of it, so I'm not stressing that. What has everyone else been up to? I also stopped by to ask a bit of help. Friend of mine is trying to win a contest to go see her favorite group in London, I remember I asked for help a few years ago and this community pulled through and won a homie of mine a new grill cause his shit was voted the worst set of teeth in the state. So I figured I would ask here too. She whipped up an Ambigram and it's not half bad for a first timer, any votes or reposts are welcome.

https://apps.facebook.com/bigbangdesigncontest/?idx=3512 <- to vote, thanks bobbie i derped on that one.

If she wins, I'm thinking of whipping up a contest, with this as the prize:

http://statigr.am/p/290088745429963319_208963139

something Raven sent me a few years back for helping him out on the destruction team.

Cheers all. Time to re-up my premium I suppose.

MLTf4nt0m/AORAone

Nightowls, Hoot

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good to see that you made it back okay...do they plant corn in between the weed plants?

A couple of my friends who were in Afghanistan said that it wasn't unusual to be coming around a bend on some mountain road, then BAM! there would be a valley full of weed from end to end....sounds good to me.

thanks John.

Shai, yeah they grew herb like that, and Opium. They didn't grow corn in between them really, only once did we find a field where the first few rows were corn (next to the road) to try and hide the herb, but they were better at growing weed than corn, so the plants in back were bigger. haha. I've got quite a few pictures of some "hidden" fields and stuff along those lines.

Why would they even bother trying to hide it? Once you've seen (and/or smelled) a couple of large grows of either plant in person, you'll know exactly what someone's up to no matter what.

I thought interdiction was more or less a non-issue within certain areas of Afghanistan...since they can't grow subsistence crops, they have to grow what they can sell. What I was told was that the US military isn't really concerned unless it can be proven that the proceeds were definitely going towards buying weapons/funding the Taliban.

nice man. welcome back.

where were you at? looks like you were in the south? i spent my 09-10 AFG deployment in spin boldak.

I think suki has made the most recent appearance of those, but its been a long while.

traffic is down, but like others said, same mentality, just slower and less consistent quality