Officer Held in Plot to Cook Dinner for Women and then Eat Them Out

bustanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Officer Held in Plot to Cook 4 Women and Eat Them

I do not understand, alot of you are always getting down on cops for being cops. Now we have a cop that is down to do some dirt and no one is talking about his right to do this dirt?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wel u see this wud be very g n metal if he wasnt no pifgaggot, oh shyt pigfaggot****

but since he is he needs 2 b have da book thrown at him

fuk judges n da's 2 doe

its just that cannibalism kind of crosses the line in a healthy outlook. not that im saying its unfunny to me when we joke about how metal something is. i doubt anyone sane is nodding their heads at the news, thinking this guys the man in any way. he should have da book thrown at him, as hard as any crooked pigfag should - regular criminals dont take ceremonial oaths to protect & serve. your words & the ability to uphold them honourably means plenty

the thing about tyreisha greene isn't correct cause that happened in massachusetts, one of the 3 states you can't film cops in. so she was breaking a law. it's weird that whoever made that knew mass was one of the 3 states but then picked a case from there where the law does apply.

and that fat fuck copper that beat melvin jones lost his job and pension and is either in jail now or will soon be...melvin jones is also a scumbag though.